1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 13:04:13
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Play and Win still having problems loading the game.

DiannaDark
Posted June 2, 2014, 4:45 a.m.
Edited by DiannaDark Sept. 17, 2014, 1:02 a.m.

https://translate.google.com/about/contribute

Google Translate is busted. I know even when it says at the bottom of the screen Waiting for moonid.betagames.eu...... The system is waiting on Google Translate.

It is not really MoonId's fault.

It is always Google's Fault when the Game does not load.

I have gotten use to the game sometimes giving me a score and sometimes not giving me any score.

Am I the only one that the Plan and Win game sometimes still will not fill the little screen you play the game on at all?

Maybe it will work tomorrow, Play and Win is not working tonight.

Edit: A Couple of Days ago, the Game Box with the Squares would not Load at all. The Game is working quite a bit better.

Sometimes after I clear all the Matching Blocks, the Next Page will not Load until I click the Reload the Page Arrow at the top of the page.

DiannaDark
Posted June 4, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
Edited by DiannaDark June 26, 2014, 8:53 p.m.

Thank you so much Ariel.

A Couple of Days ago, the Game Box with the Squares would not Load at all.

The Game is working quite a bit better, today, it is even faster to Load.

It still has this problem. I have to Refresh the page to get it to Restart.

Sometimes after I clear all the Matching Blocks, the Next Page will not Load until I click the Reload the Page Arrow at the top of the page.

I don't expect it to be a grand and glorious adventure like Diablo 2, but it would be nice if it would work.

It works for a few days, then the game won't even load, again.

You are probably right, when the Game knows I won't have a very good score anyway, it refuses to load the page. It is not loading the page again today.

DiannaDark
Posted June 26, 2014, 9:20 p.m.

The rain and storms had shut my power off for a while, so Microsoft Windows had decided to help me with languages.

ctfmon.exe was giving me a problem, today

I managed to get rid of ctfmon.exe and make it work.

Between Microsoft Windows and Google Translater, it is a wonder anything works.

Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Windows XP:

Quit all Office programs.

Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. NOTE: In Windows XP, click Start and then click Control Panel.

In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs.NOTE: In Windows XP, click Add or Remove Programs.

In the Currently installed programs list, click to select Microsoft Office XP product, where Office XP product is the name of the specific Office product being used. If you are using a standalone version of one of the Office programs, click to select the appropriate product in the list. Click Change.

In the Maintenance Mode Options dialog box, select Add or Remove Features, and then click Next. This displays the Choose installation options for all Office applications and tools dialog box.

Click the plus sign (+) next to Office Shared Features to expand it.

Click the icon next to Alternative User Input, and then select Not Available.

Click Update.

NOTE: If you have multiple Office XP products installed, for example, Office XP Professional and Publisher 2002, you must repeat the preceding steps for each installed product.

Step 2: Remove Alternative User Input Services from Text Services

Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.

In the Control Panel, double-click Text Services.NOTE: In Windows XP, click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Regional and Language Options. On the Languages tab, click Details.

Under Installed Services, select each input item that is listed, and then click Remove to remove the item. All items must be removed, one by one, except the following input service:

You don't want Windows to help you with Languages.

You can go to Google to get help with removing helpful Microsoft addins like ctfmon.exe. It is hard to go to the Task manager and end them, they keep coming back.

( You may have to switch to Category View to see your Language Options. )

DiannaDark
Posted June 26, 2014, 9:50 p.m.
Edited by DiannaDark July 19, 2014, 2:08 a.m.

Oh well, it is already busted again.

I don't know if it bothers me more when the game won't load at all or when it will not give me any of the points I make when I play.

DiannaDark
Posted July 22, 2014, 1:26 a.m.
Edited by DiannaDark Sept. 14, 2014, 5:51 p.m.

I know even when it says at the bottom of the screen Waiting for moonid.betagames.eu...... it is waiting on Google Translate.

It is always Google's Fault.

google translate beatbox broken
www.nesat.net/about.php?t=google_translate_beatbox_broken
google translate beatbox broken, Google's free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages. This translator supports: English ...
Re: Google Translator is Broken - Google Product Forums
productforums.google.com/d/msg/sites/caeQqIJRBNM/Fh8oeSG96wcJ

May 17, 2010 · Google Chrome TRANSLATE extension STOPPED WORKING. Resetting options did NOT work. Uninstall-Re-install did NOT work*, either.
Inside Google Translate – Google Translate
https://translate.google.com/about/contribute
Are you passionate about Your Language and want to see it supported by Google Translate? Do you enjoy translating English phrases into Your Language?
Firefox translators using Google translate API are broken ...
productforums.google.com/d/topic/websearch/tOhDp_No42o
Last updated: Oct 28, 2011 · 2 posts · First post: Oct 27, 2011

Oct 27, 2011 · I use Babelfish 1.96 plug-in for translations which defaults to Google and then Yahoo, but it now goes right to Yahoo's service. Yahoo's service is ...
Google translate v 2.0 broken by a change at Google ...
stackoverflow.com/questions/21657965/google-translate-v-2-0-broken...
Last updated: Mar 11, 2014 · 2 posts · First post: Feb 09, 2014
Google translate v 2.0 broken by a change at Google. up vote 1 down vote favorite. Last week I started receiving code 403, when attempting to use the translation API ...
Related searches for is google translate broke

Perhaps there is a reason my computer sometimes just sets there with Waiting for translate.google.com at the bottom of the screen .

Error 404

Unhandled Exception

An unhandled exception was thrown by the application.

Oh well.

Now I don't have to worry about how Play and Win works.

Now it is completely busted.

After I shut down the Browser and waited a while, it decided to work.

Some days it doesn't work.

I think Google Crome and Google Translate are the problem. It think like Microsoft Outlook they have made them so huge and clunky they hardly can work at all.

DiannaDark
Posted Nov. 11, 2014, 11:23 p.m.

Play and Win busted again Nov. 11, 2014.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting