After undergoing extensive testing in several other regions, Ragnarök Renewal, the biggest and most highly anticipated update Ragnarök Online has ever undergone, has finally arrived in Europe.
Not only does the patch bring new content such as 13 brand new job classes, each possessing its own set of skills and spells, it also raises the level limit to 150 (from 99) and brings with it many changes to the game mechanics, granting the game a second wind.
Forget everything you have known so far, as Ragnarök Online takes a giant leap forward: most statistics and damage calculations have been revamped to offer players a wider range of gameplay styles, a balanced experience curve will make the game easier to learn for new players and harder to master for veterans and all monsters have been relocated to make exploration of the world feel smoother and more intuitive. These and many additional changes lend the game a whole new feeling!
- Level cap raised to 150 (from 99)
- 13 new job classes: high-level characters can now undergo a third class evolution and thus learn additional sets of skills
- Game mechanics such as statistics and damage formulas were completely revamped
- Experience curve adjusted from level 1 to 99
- A new special area geared towards beginners guides them through the first hours of their adventure
- Enemies' statistics and locations were rearranged and each area has had its average level rebalanced.
- New weapons and armor were added for both new and old classes
- User interface was improved
Grab your sword and embark on a fantastic journey through the world of Rune-Midgard!