1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 02:04:37
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Monsters Game UK 10 Problem With Sentinals

DieDeutscheWolf
Posted Dec. 24, 2016, 4:52 a.m.

I'd like to dismiss my sentinal so that I can purchase a new one, but every time I click on "Dismiss", I get sent back to the Overview page, and the sentinal is still with me. What do I do?

Show comments (1)
Darkwolf12345
Posted Jan. 2, 2017, 5:06 p.m.

This is a Serious problems in all MG UK servers... you can neither train nor sell your sentinels...

if RMS still listens to us users who PAY to play, please take care of this issue since this is happening for last 3 weeks.

Thank you

Ausvamp
Posted Jan. 5, 2017, 12:48 p.m.

Well you certainly can't complain about their customer service as is there is none. Create a ticket and get ignored - Outstanding!!!

Spunk02
Posted Feb. 6, 2017, 1:14 a.m.

Anyone found a solution as yet?

Ausvamp
Posted Feb. 8, 2017, 11:08 a.m.

I created a ticket in the support section but i'm not expecting a response :/

Ticket #3070
DateFeb. 7, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Last update Feb. 7, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Status - New
Category - Game
Summary - PLEASE HELP - SERIOUS ISSUES

Please can someone look into the Monstersgame International server as there are serious issues regarding hacking/cheating from lots of players. The fight reports (Defence/Attack) are rarely showing although the battles are taking place. You can also no longer train or sell Sentinels. This problem is also occurring across all of the UK Monstersgame servers as well.
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Regards,
Ausvamp (Former Ingame Admin for UK/US Monstersgame)

Spunk02
Posted Feb. 13, 2017, 1:48 a.m.

Yeah, ive created several support tickets over the years. My ticket from 2014 is still marked as 'new and unresolved'. So i highly doubt theres going to be any response now

Valerion
Posted Oct. 15, 2017, 3:47 a.m.

IM QUITTING! THey dont care anyway

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting