1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 18:04:11
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Careful around here!

Rhynuld
Posted Feb. 10, 2017, 5:48 a.m.
Edited by Rhynuld Feb. 11, 2017, 6:06 a.m.

Admins and staff, please read and respond!

I don't wish to attract the wrong attention and cause problems, but I have no choice but talk publicly. No body will respond to tickets, and the support e-mail listed in Legal Information, no longer exists.

Can someone in the staff that may be still active, please somehow take the reigns of RedMoon? The security is so outdated, that this is the very first site I have ever seen with a barred lock icon, that the connection isn't secure.

Please, I don't feel right about coming around here. And if there were any chance of me buying MoonCoins, its gone.

I don't want to leave, I've been playing KnightFight on and off since the beginning in '06! I love it, it's very well designed and simple. I love that everything is timed based, I can just make a simple move here and there while I'm also working, reading, etc. But now I'm not sure about playing. Maybe I will start playing again in hopes that continued activity might mean something.

Anyways, thank you for your time.

Spunk02
Posted Feb. 13, 2017, 1:45 a.m.

yes i agree completely. I've been playing since 2008 and loved every moment. But when things like this happen its discouraging and we really have no choice but to speak out on a public forum

Rhynuld
Posted Feb. 13, 2017, 3:01 a.m.

Yeah, I don't want to announce the ill security and all, for the same reason why game developers urge folks to privately inform of exploits instead of advertising them.

I sure as hell won't be able to support them monetarily. In fact, I have had money stolen a while back. I tracked the source thankfully, and had them dealt with.
I don't like admitting it, but I'll take a shot to my pride if it means making a strong point.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting