1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 00:04:32
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Problem with UEFA credits

Alkatha613
Posted June 18, 2012, 11:20 p.m.

I have tried to contact admins at World 6 about a serious problem ith the UEFA promotion. I have sent out 4 separate messages on this over there and no one has acknowledged. I have also created a ticket here but once again, no has responded.

The issue seems to be that the payment system sometimes insists that you go to the MoonID site to make a payment. If/when you do so using that method, you end up with credits attached to your MoonID but there is no way (that I can see) to use them on World 6. The portal does not work/allow you to log into Wold 6. I been a Premium user for the last few years I have now been without a Premium account for the entire weekend and all of today. I am getting frustrated very quickly now and I need this resolved ASAP.

Plse advise!

Show comments (1)
Death.Dealer
Posted June 19, 2012, 1:53 a.m.

I sent you a reply on the email to the support address. As I said there, you'll have to wait for someone from RMS to resolve this. I hope it will be done soon.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting