2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 00:04:40
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Monstersgame

gucchan
Posted April 26, 2019, 6:51 a.m.
Edited by gucchan April 26, 2019, 6:52 a.m.

There's still ppl playing this game? I want to know how many are active...

Show comments (2)
Valincer
Posted May 26, 2019, 4:04 a.m.

I'm also trying to find people to play it with since i havent played this in years

revdlapk4
Posted Aug. 19, 2019, 12:20 a.m.

i also like this game i download from here https://revdlfree.com/

cvd CRATR.games
Posted May 27, 2019, 10:56 a.m.

there are still some old and young Werewolfs and Vampires fighting this endless war - have a look and be prepared for the updatet MonsterGame soon :)

Show comments (1)
Ondag
Posted Aug. 14, 2019, 4:54 p.m.

Please hurry πŸ˜‰ (Settings are no longer working and I would like to change my name to better reflect my avatar... An Ojibwa name and an Egyptian-theme pic just doesn't cut it πŸ˜‚)

Show comments (1)
Ondag
Posted Aug. 14, 2019, 7:22 p.m.

Never mind, the name change is now working πŸ˜‰ But still looking forward to the update 😁

Heroe Moderator
Posted June 3, 2019, 1:13 a.m.
Edited by Heroe June 3, 2019, 1:13 a.m.

we are still here !!!!!

gucchan
Posted June 3, 2019, 1:27 a.m.

Nice, I've seen more activity as I leveled up, but still there's a little lonely...

Show comments (1)
Heroe Moderator
Posted June 3, 2019, 3:04 p.m.

Try to find a guild for you...better way to enjoy the game is playing together

Show comments (1)
gucchan
Posted June 4, 2019, 7:10 p.m.

Oh I joined one, but it seems there's only one active, so I was wondering if there are more...

Amariel
Posted July 11, 2019, 10:45 p.m.

How the hell do you bite people? I can't find my link anywhere

Show comments (1)
cvd CRATR.games
Posted July 12, 2019, 7 p.m.

actually you can do it only via moonID, please find the link here
https://moonid.net/account/recruit_a_friend/

the classical MonsterGame bite will come back with the next version update

RRMY
Posted July 16, 2019, 10:23 a.m.

Actif sur le dernier serveur anglais. Qui serait tentΓ© de former un clan ?

Anarius
Posted Aug. 10, 2019, 4:58 a.m.
Edited by Anarius Aug. 18, 2019, 7:46 p.m.

It might be better to ask "Is there anyone playing Monsters' Game on my server?" It seems like, even though all of the game functions are both active & available, most if not all of the players on my server are retired...

My account is on the uk3.monstersgame server. On which server is everyone else, currently?

Also, since repeat attacks aren't considered harassment, there are players +100 levels higher that can attack a beginner so frequently that they'll never make any progress. That rule probably isn't encouraging new players to stay around for very long.

Show comments (1)
Ondag
Posted Aug. 11, 2019, 2:21 p.m.

There are a few on uk2 still... Though I'm not sure how active, all but a handful seem to have retired. ~On

Show comments (3)
Anarius
Posted Aug. 12, 2019, 9:11 p.m.

It's seems as though the UK 3 server is abysmal. I'd like to transfer my blood crystals to an active server, but none of the admins have replied to my forum inquiry...I may have to try an alternate means of reaching them.

Heroe Moderator
Posted Aug. 18, 2019, 4:22 a.m.

i heard from staff that will have a server merge soon, they only are doing few changes in moonid and the rest to start the proccess to do it

Ondag
Posted Aug. 18, 2019, 4:02 p.m.

That sounds awesome ;) It will be nice to have more competition.

Ondag
Posted Aug. 14, 2019, 2:02 a.m.

Anarius, have you tried the ticket system for assistance? I thought moon coins could be easily transferred... The characters probably would be more complicated, but MC seems more plausible. Good luck πŸ‘ ~On

Show comments (1)
Anarius
Posted Aug. 15, 2019, 2:50 a.m.

Hey Ondag. Yes, I've recently been told that MC are transferable. However, my issue is with having Blood Crystals that are basically wasted on a virtually abandoned server. There doesn't seem to be a fix for that.

Show comments (1)
Ondag
Posted Aug. 15, 2019, 3 a.m.

Sorry, for some reason I thought they converted as the same. Good luck, hopefully πŸŒ™ID will find a solution.

igorhrk
Posted Oct. 18, 2019, 9:29 p.m.

where is the update for monstersgame?

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 19, 2019, 12:28 p.m.

Yes time, time is something good or something bad always comes up to the view or on which side one stands at the time;) But please give the people their time you need, yes cvd has started in December 2018, but he too it takes time to get an overblown, or as announced all the important systems to bring up to date, which is sometimes not so easy server with his update desire to feed and he shows you just the evil no I do not want;)
I think it looks very good alone on moonid that also some updates were driven here. KF closed beta is already running, which took up so much time to rebuild the scaffolding, some things are fast, some are real hurdles and unfortunately take time again.
But I think it looks very good that this is happening etas and especially the communication of Redmoon there is the really really a long time was not there and yes, just because you do not necessarily see it yourself does not mean that people currently the legs have set high :D
Much happens in the background and is not always to see or to remember, but much of it provides the soft so you can see something with a little time and notices.

But I think as you can see the team is quite active here and there and there is always timely information on the state of things, of course not daily but always so that it is also worth an info :)

best regards Patti (an unknown old MG hare)

Show comments (2)
mancha
Posted Oct. 23, 2019, 1:35 a.m.

I know all about it.
Its because we are like 5 years waiting for something new, a better relashionship between rms and monstersgame players since the forum was closed.
Now we can see its getting better, you guys are active and talking to us...
But we will be anxious , waiting for new stufs, new server... etc

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 11, 2019, 8:05 p.m.

Hello mancha =)

We working on a new version for MG, the forums were outdated and the technology too.
It took us almost a year of work to get all platform, tools and system and Now its time for games :)
Knightfight update this year, mg rewrite / relaunch next year :)

See here for more https://moonid.net/forums/topic/3479/

greeting Patti

vampyrLeWOLF
Posted Jan. 13, 2021, 4:33 p.m.

been playing this since the UK version wayback...i have accounts on worlds 1-4, what happened to those? i cannot access it anymore?

Show comments (1)
Andromeda2000
Posted Jan. 22, 2021, 2:41 p.m.

I have the same problem, though I can't remember exactly which worlds I was on, but I do still have a couple of the registration emails, and the URL was no longer valid and I couldn't figure out any other way to log into the old accounts.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting