1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 12:04:52
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → Join an epic war at KF DE15

MorganLeFay
Posted Aug. 5, 2020, 6:47 p.m.

Maybe some people still remember the battle of Germany against Poland in 2012? In memory of that event, we from [-WAR-] thought: Why not do it again? On 31.08.2020 3 pm (GMT +1) we will start!

So it's time to go into battle again. The Guilds
GERMANY

and

POLAND

have already been established. You are neither from Germany nor Poland? So what ;) Then just choose a side where you want to fight!

**ATTENTION: The division will change before the war! We want a fair and balanced war. Therefore we will adjust the division on 24.07.2020 once more.

There is no level limit for participation, EVERYONE is welcome.

Please note: A lot of gold is needed to expand the guilds. Donations are explicitly requested. The maximum number of participants is 50 on each side, so in total 100.

So let's fight and have the biggest war of the server!

For all participants there will be a medal for the profile. At this point: Big thanks to [WAR] ZuTyy- for the design of the guild pages and the medals!

But that's not all! I am very happy to be able to tell you: There are coins to win! For every winner there are 1.000 Coins, for every loser 500 Coins. Many thanks to RMS and especially to CVD, who made it all possible!
Important: The coins are only available after the war is over. So desertion is not worth it ;)

We are looking forward to an unforgettable event,

WE ARE [-WAR-]

Show comments (1)
AKDAMAR
Posted Aug. 10, 2020, 2 p.m.

how can I join this war

Show comments (3)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 10, 2020, 7:23 p.m.

Best to apply to one of the guilds :)

AKDAMAR
Posted Aug. 10, 2020, 8:03 p.m.

I can not apply

MorganLeFay
Posted Aug. 10, 2020, 10:46 p.m.

do you have an account on DE15? the newest German Server?
the German guild is already full, so you can only apply to Poland.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 1, 2020, 6:33 p.m.

GER
Es ist kaum zu glauben, das Gilden Event bei KnightFight läuft bereits einen Tag und Polen liegt vorn, aktuell sind die #Deutschen mit 48 und #Polen mit 50 Rittern in der Schlacht.

Wir sind auf die weitere Entwicklung gespannt und werden Euch natürlich auf dem laufenden halten.

PL
Trudno uwierzyć, impreza gildii w KnightFight trwa już jeden dzień, a Polska jest w czołówce, obecnie #Niemcy z 48 i #Polska z 50 rycerzami są w walce.

Czekamy na dalszy rozwój i będziemy Państwa informować na bieżąco.

EN
It's hard to believe, the guild event at KnightFight is already running for one day and Poland is in the lead, currently the #Germans with 48 and #Poland with 50 knights in the battle.

We are looking forward to the further development and will of course keep you up to date.

Bild operamomentaufnahme_2bkk9h.png auf abload.de

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 3, 2020, 7:52 p.m.

It's hard to believe, the guild event at KnightFight is in the hot phase and Poland is in the lead, currently the #Germans with 43 and #Poland with 43 knights are in the battle.

We are looking forward to the further development and will of course keep you up to date.

Bild operamomentaufnahme_2snjev.png auf abload.de

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 7, 2020, 7:55 a.m.

Only 7 hours !

Bild operamomentaufnahme_2dfjzg.png auf abload.de

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 7, 2020, 8:18 p.m.

Wow, you are all crazy, first of all congratulations to the winner "Poland" and also to the Germans who had the lead for a short time, but unfortunately this was not enough in the end.

Unfortunately I'm moderately busy with Coins, so there will be another separate mail later.

A big praise and congratulations to Spartacvsqt who organized and planned all this.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting