1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 06:04:31
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Visual Bug on KF Avatars

Zhenriel
Posted Aug. 27, 2020, 6:41 p.m.

It's a small visual bug mainly for type 3 avatars. This may be visible with other armor pieces too but for the Robust Leather Breast Protector (20 skill points) there is a red layer that extends to the right behind the armor. It seems like a layering problem or something.

You can even see a small part of it in type 1 avatars but none of it for type 2. It's just somewhat distracting to see that layer pop out so much if you're using the newest set.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 28, 2020, 9:20 a.m.

Hello,

thank you for your message, I will pass this on to our developer and graphic designer.

Cosinus
Posted Sept. 2, 2020, 9:45 p.m.

I cannot reproduce this bug. Would like to know the game world, browser and user-id. A screenshot could also help.

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted Sept. 2, 2020, 11:50 p.m.

I sent you a PM with the details!

Cosinus
Posted Sept. 20, 2020, 12:17 a.m.

Thank you, I could find the problem. It will be solved in a future version.

Greetings,
Cosinus

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted Sept. 20, 2020, 12:32 a.m.

That's great to hear! That layer is very distracting if you're using Type 3 avatars.

Zhenriel
Posted Oct. 3, 2020, 10:54 p.m.

So was the update pushed? Because the bug still persists.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 4, 2020, 4:40 p.m.

Hello,

I will ask the developer again if the update is already live :)

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted Oct. 4, 2020, 8:21 p.m.

Okay, thanks for the reply Patti!

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 5, 2020, 8:36 p.m.

Hello,
the bugfix should now be online.

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted Oct. 5, 2020, 9:30 p.m.
Edited by Zhenriel Oct. 5, 2020, 9:44 p.m.

Yup, I noticed that and I was in the process of commenting here.

It's fixed now, but since some armor pieces are sleeveless, the now blacked-out arm from the avatar layer makes the players look a little...(h)armless. The armor skill 6 vest is a good example of what I mean.

A cloth undergarment or an extension for these sleeveless pieces can help sort them out. The armor skill 16 and 20 pieces (Rusty Cuirass and Robust Leather Breast Protector) do exactly that.

The first one adds a cloth layer that blends in with the cuirass smoothly and the second one adds a cloth to cover up the arms, despite both of these being sleeveless armor pieces.

You can do something similar and add some complementary cloth that fits these other sleeveless armor pieces nicely.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting