1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 01:04:40
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → KF- END-No PATCH!

Cego
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 10:33 a.m.

Hello guys
I play KF from the begining
In start game you was active in game you make new weapons and armor it was perfect.. and now the game is frozen i have 400 lvl and kof. 99 and i cant do nothing.. the game is boring now.. i donate every ear 100-200€
U promise there would be a changes... new weapons or something else.. i see only avatar its unnecessary
The game need update weapons and battle server
I am determined to end this game with all people in czech server if u do nothing
Am sorry for sincerity
Mr.Cego
Morvexen
Ten to spí pod pípou
Volské oko
Madison
Bludice kdykoliv
Scorpion
Masacrus
Bobano
The dragon
God executor
Chappa
And the other playes with i talking

ZuTyy-
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 11:49 a.m.

ZuTyy-

APULUS
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 12:10 p.m.

π•Έπ–Šπ–˜π–˜π–†π–•π–Žπ–ˆπ–”

MadameDeFer
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 12:11 p.m.

Apologiez

LATRO
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 12:17 p.m.

Tomikadze77
T77

enjoy
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 12:19 p.m.

Dantorel

Rudwinn
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 12:35 p.m.

HAVALD

darcia1021
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 12:39 p.m.

Mordred

chudy1994
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 12:59 p.m.

Lyonnis

Daglfinger
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 2:15 p.m.

Daglfinger with WARHALLA DE15. i.Medrawd DE1 and Luciu[S] DE6

dartan
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 2:16 p.m.

orozoor

Rainald
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 5:03 p.m.

some other people also know that this game needs adjustments....this guy is right

Rym
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 7:43 p.m.

Something need to be done. Specially with balancing the game, it is not fun that all players play the same 2h style...

Grief
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 8:11 p.m.

I agree, of course the game needs to be adjusted, I don't think we need something big that comes maybe 1 time every year but i'd like to see little improvements every week or month, even small changes that makes the quality of life slightly better every time.
Few years ago when we had the local forums I was the moderator of the italian section, during my free time I spent hours cleaning every section from spambots for free, it was absolutely a mess but I did it because I care about this game and I don't think it deserves to die slowly.

Grief from ITA 3.

Rainald
Posted Feb. 24, 2021, 8:32 p.m.

Honest talk here, i do not want to offend any gameDEVs or admins or people who are responsible for the forum or the game,i am just ''GUESSING'' nothing certain, i am only assuming that the earnings from knightfight might be low and that might be the reason why we are not getting any updated or balance fixes, just simple thinking, if a game does not make you earn much, focusing on it might feel needless,i do not support this idea because keeping the game this way with problems, it makes it unfair for the people who love to play this game

i do not have any info about what i stated before, it is just a simple guess, what i am certain is as i stated on my other post here, '' balance issues '' this game needs fixing and boom you have a perfect game,i really would like to hear some honest reasons for not getting updates im just a curious fella

hruskaZz
Posted March 1, 2021, 6:52 p.m.

Would be nice to atleast get some feedback from anyone who has the power to pass this message along to the game creators.

Because this game has been here since 2007 I think and many players fell in love with what the game had to offer. The problem is that it just became very limited to a certain players and I see why they are willing to give up on it.

Are they even working on something new or is it completely dead?

Looking forward to hear/see some responses.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 1, 2021, 9:09 p.m.

Hello,

yes we all read the developers here too, or we always pass it on to the developer too, currently they are working on a few things yes.
Which should actually go live in the near future, there are 2 player ideas / wishes there.

vladu
Posted March 26, 2021, 11:52 a.m.

There is no need to end the game or delete the accounts.
Only thing you need to do is to stop paying. That's all.

You should have done it 10 years ago - and now you would have much better game.
But you did not.
You continued paying - which sends the message "the game is ok, I like it so I pay for it - even there are no updates for years".

It is very simple and it works everywhere - not just with browser games.

So, obviously, only reason why this game is dead - are you all paying "content" players - not the developers of staff.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 26, 2021, 8:56 p.m.

New items have been implemented :)

Page:  1
This topic is closed.

Connecting... Connecting