2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 08:04:37
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Guides

Titantropo
Posted March 17, 2021, 11:29 p.m.

Is there any build guide somewhere? We usede to have some back in the country servers foruns, but they're gone, now.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 18, 2021, 4:28 p.m.

Hello maybe this will help you ? knightfight wiki

Titantropo
Posted March 18, 2021, 6:58 p.m.

Unfortunately, can't read german. But I only need to know the the skills I should increase for 1H/2H, so if there's someone here capable of telling me, it would be great.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 22, 2021, 8:35 p.m.

Hello, you can put in English in the wiki, or are you looking for an overview of the weapons ?

Show comments (1)
Titantropo
Posted March 23, 2021, 1:19 a.m.

Thanks. Never noticed that. I'm trying to understant the skills I should evolve for a one hand. I know it's desxterity, but I wanted to see the full picture.

Seneschal
Posted May 27, 2021, 9:55 a.m.

I used to play as a child long time ago, started again this week.

As long as i know and i observe, for 2H most importance goes to Fighting Ability / Parry. Then Strength/Stamina. Dex doesnt scale well because you dont use armors much.

For 1H the story should be different. I would also love to see the formulations behind stats/their effectiveness. If any MoonID authorized dev could help us here it would be great! :D

Show comments (1)
cvd CRATR.games
Posted May 28, 2021, 2:43 p.m.

Hi Seneschal -
glad to see you back at it! Please understand that we don't publish the formulas of the combat script. Your character development experience definitely reads well.

have fun!
cvd

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting