2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 14:04:23
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Hello CRATR

texwiller_
Posted June 21, 2021, 3:14 a.m.
Edited by texwiller_ June 21, 2021, 3:16 a.m.

i Wish to know your position against cheating with PIGS! I'm switching to werewolf on INT 2 because there too many active and high lvl vampires.. then i could use the vampire account as a farm and has 2800 mooncoins in it.. AND i see some high lvl players with HUGE gold earned in battles wirh piggies farm.. what is cheating.. because some ppl play fair and uses somewhat only the "premium coin". then asking again: cheating will be allowed on this arruined server INT 2 ? On the rewrite will be allowed cheating with farms ?? all the dead servers will be closed down ?? let's do MG great again CRATR games!

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 21, 2021, 7:05 a.m.

Hello farming is and remains forbidden :)
If you want to submit a report you can do so via our support ticket HERE it's not forbidden to exchange mooncoins for gold that you have, and you can buy new skills or new equipment that way, which isn't farming. you can also earn mooncoins via Qualitymatch. :)
What happens to the inactivate servers is not planned yet.

texwiller_
Posted June 23, 2021, 4:50 a.m.

Mrs. Patti, we players have things to do in real life, we don't have the spare time to report farming accounts.. as i remember at classic MG had moderators who scanned logs, banned accounts and left a ban message on the account's profile. These players who still are playing MG/KF etc has nostalgia and want to play the classic and serious gameplay again. Why i'm gonna play fair if there some profiles with 1kk gold farmed from nowhere ? That was very clear for me: redmoon launched INT2 just to farm the max money they can on start and holidays promotions.. and ran off just to steal our money. It's your duty CRATR as a company preserve fair play and respect our investment and time in your games in exchange for our enjoyment.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 23, 2021, 6:55 a.m.

Farm accounts are deleted by us as soon as we have knowledge of them, we don't have to leave messages in the profile itself because accounts that we delete immediately disappear from the game, which means no one would read it anyway, but with so many players and worlds we are dependent on help and therefore on messages.
A bug that was exploited at the time also resulted in us deleting all game accounts that had exploited it. As far as you meant this problem from 2 years ago :)
Patti = Patrick ;)

The same applies to players who insult or otherwise do not abide by the rules of the game will be warned / banned or even deleted, depending on the type.
As for the current plans for Monstersgame, you can read that we are working on a new version of Monstersgame.

As mentioned, if you have a reasonable suspicion that someone is cheating, you should create a support ticket, which takes less than 2 minutes :)

Greetings Patti

Show comments (1)
texwiller_
Posted June 24, 2021, 2:18 a.m.

Na ja. Dakeschöen für die worten. Güte Arbeiten.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting