1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 21:04:29
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → Play&Win – Activity Boost & new high score system

Tommelchen
Posted Nov. 19, 2012, 2:29 p.m.

This is a translation of akaRufus' German post about some Play&Win updates that were added during the current round. Here is the original post in the German-language forum: http://moonid.net/forums/topic/416/

Activity Boost
Activity boost is a multiplier for your current score. It starts at 0% and increases with each completed game up to a maximum value of 8% after 6 games have been played back to back. However, the bonus decreases to 0% again over time, so it is good to play actively. ;)

New high score system
A new high score system will be used for the weekly high score tournament starting in the current round (which began at midnight on the 19th of November). The weekly score for a player now consists of the sum of the 35 best game scores achieved during the current weekly high score tournament period. The high score should thus be more compact and active players who skip a day or two should still have a good chance at reaching one of the top high score ranks.

… We wish you lots of luck while playing Play&Win and cross our fingers for you!
Your Play&Win team

st0rm
Posted Nov. 19, 2012, 4:35 p.m.

I especially welcome the new highscore system as the old one led to almost the same top10 players. Now it's much more related to the brain and not coins and whatnot. :)

Cheers,
st0rm

Redhead
Posted Nov. 19, 2012, 6:03 p.m.
Edited by Redhead Nov. 20, 2012, 12:20 p.m.

I also love the new Highscore system ;)
Now the Moon Coins cheater's will not win ;)
If you wanna win you must be active !!!

StOrm you said that the old one led to almost the same top10 players
#4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 was the must active player's
I'm was more active from #1 #2 #3
They used Moon Coins that way they won
From the first day that I play this game
The total of the Moon Coin's that I used is 0 !!!

Redhead
Posted Nov. 20, 2012, 12:08 p.m.

I take back what I said
I hate the new system !!!
I am active most of the day
Not sure I will be at the top 10 this week
My luck suxs I receive lower scores all the time
I have no luck :(

Redhead
Posted Nov. 23, 2012, 9:40 p.m.

The old highscore was better
I wish they will return it back
But they remove the option to use coins
Those who wishing to be at the top 10
Will have to play all day long for the all week

Shubi
Posted Dec. 6, 2012, 4:21 p.m.

I started this game 2day, and it said 3d 9h left, do I have any chance for top 10 if I keep playing active til Monday? :D
Atm I am @ 67 place with 180.000 score, how much I need for top10? :D

Mirkec
Posted Dec. 8, 2012, 12:05 a.m.

i think you would be in top 10 with 320.000+ points for sure - last week 10th guy had round 308.000 points

last week i was like 13,14 or 15 without using mooncoins

Shubi
Posted Dec. 10, 2012, noon

I finish on 18th place with 297k pts :D

Doom75
Posted March 3, 2013, 2:56 p.m.
Edited by Doom75 March 3, 2013, 3:01 p.m.

Does Activity Boost has an +/- impact on your final score? For example the more moon coins someone spend on this game the higher points s/he can get at the end? I see there are some players having 330-380k points which is unbelievable high and I know from myself that getting around 320k requires a tremendous effort and lots of LUCK to get good layouts.

Delight
Posted March 5, 2013, 5:16 p.m.

Hi,

yes Activity Boost has an influence on your score.

As you can read in the announcement your points of every round you play can increase up to 8% of the normal points you get. So if you play more than 6 rounds with Activity Boost you get 8% of your reached points additionally to the reached points of this round.

This percentage decreases with the time in which you don't play with Activity Boost. So as longer as you play with Activity Boost as longer you will get these 8% of aditional points in every round you play.

Best regards,

Delight

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting