3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 23:04:43
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Changes pls

RogerKristensson
Posted July 13, 2022, 8:18 p.m.

I see that much are the same.
U need to change so every player get some kind of gold every hour all the time. Otherwise is the game dead, witch it is.
Maybe 10Gold per hour per lvl.
+ maybe a winner automatik knight reward up on that.

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 14, 2022, 6:49 a.m.

Hello for ideas, this area is very good : Ideas area
unfortunately I can't quite follow yet, what exactly needs / should be changed ?
You can get gold every hour, depending on how long you work in the inn you get gold for the time. And depending on the level and mission, it's more or less.

Show comments (5)
RogerKristensson
Posted July 14, 2022, 12:43 p.m.
Edited by RogerKristensson July 14, 2022, 12:43 p.m.

If u play as a normal player right now and attack ppl u get like zero gold bc many are inactive and have low gold.
But if every player activ or inactive get gold every hour the active players can farm and the game will be more fun and more active players will come out of it.

Thats the main reason for the player to drop out. The farming dont work at all.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 14, 2022, 5:46 p.m.

Well I hope you don't really mean farming, because that would be forbidden ;)
I think you mean attacking other players.
As I said, your idea would be better off in the ideas section, I think there are actually quite a few gold possibilities in KF, be it inn work, the missions or the battlefield.
But feel free to post your ideas in the forum :)

RogerKristensson
Posted July 14, 2022, 11 p.m.

"Well I hope you don't really mean farming, because that would be forbidden ;)
I think you mean attacking other players.
As I said, your idea would be better off in the ideas section, I think there are actually quite a few gold possibilities in KF, be it inn work, the missions or the battlefield.
But feel free to post your ideas in the forum :)"

Sad to hear that u think that.
Farming is when u attack others players in great amount in order to get alot of money.

That is not working well at all in KF. Therefor ppl drop of.
Inactive players dont have any gold at all. And many active players have there gold zeroed when they stop playing for the day.
So the problem with inactive players get worse in cirkeln. More ppl get bored, more ppl stop playing, and then more ppl get bored and stop playing.

When i played this game many many years ago it was still to hard to farm properly and then i was the best on the server on it.
But thats the main problem.

Feels like the moonid company dont want to manage the game. Sad to see.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 15, 2022, 7:34 a.m.

Well farming, see the rules for that is a banning thing as it is called here and not by me but in browsergames for double accounts that are prepared.

Farming in mmorpgs is e.g. to get certain items, that's just for a moment.

moonid is the platform the company back then was called Redmoonstudios, they don't exist anymore the company CRATR.GAMNES took over the games and platforms after all the years of inactivity and brought them up to date and added all the current updates :)

As mentioned, I am not a developer and have already written that your idea would be better in the ideas area :)
And yes, even in the ideas area it can of course happen that someone tells you that an idea is not good for him, a forum lives from participation and feedback.
But I don't think it's just about the gold that people would like to get through attacks, but also that there is a lack of equal opponents and other activities that they can do, such as the update that is in the works to get more balancing into the battlefield :)

RogerKristensson
Posted July 16, 2022, 8:49 a.m.

Well, when i say farming i mean a strong active player attacking alot of players in order to get more gold.

In this game almost every player is inactive and have 0-50gold.
That means 0-5gold per attack. And 4 attack per hour. So it useless.

Thats killing the game.

This post has been deleted by "Patti" for the following resaon:

Inappropriate content

TheEndon
Posted Sept. 19, 2022, 2:44 a.m.

Roger Kristensson, I understand what you mean. I think it would be stimulating for pvp to win a certain amount of gold even if the opponent doesn't have gold. a larger amount for each level range above. pvp on the source server would be more active.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 20, 2022, 10:39 a.m.

Thanks again for the suggestion, we will discuss this internally again, but currently our main focus is on the big update for the battlefield, which we have promised, and that will of course come before we want to implement new ideas.

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Nov. 30, 2022, 2:46 p.m.

This is ridiculous. x gold/hour/level would make us all pigs. If you want more gold than attack for xp so you level up quicker, do your missions and use the Battleserver. And you get 6 attacks per hour, not 4. If you use premium you get 12 attacks per hour and 120 minutes of missions per day + tavern bonus. You can also get a Tavern package if you use moocoins/gems.

Most players left because of lack of support and because RMS thought that opening 1000 servers per country was a great idea.

Show comments (3)
ga_ning5
Posted Dec. 1, 2022, 10:31 p.m.

truth. We need to condense the servers to reflect the active playing community

ZuTyy-
Posted Dec. 3, 2022, 11:20 a.m.

That is how it is, due to the structure of the game. This problem is known and is being discussed internally.

Malikon
Posted Dec. 5, 2022, 1:22 p.m.

I had a similar idea, where inactive players will generate x amount of gold every hour. Like, if you were inactive for 6months you automatically become a farm, you generate every hour the money you make on 1 hour of work.

Right now attacking is pointless, nobody attacks ... and if they attack they make it for wins and statistics.

Show comments (1)
Nordica
Posted Dec. 5, 2022, 4:33 p.m.

actually not a bad idé

At least would be worth doing a couple of fights per

Nordica
Posted Dec. 4, 2022, 12:33 p.m.

A huge problem is that you gain 100 gold if lucky in 10 attacks.. so ppl don't bother to play.
A solution were created, the Battle server. Well it's now also having problem due to hardly anyone play there.

For a duration of almost a week there were almost no 1H knights to fight against in the BE range 70 - 75

and all those messages from dead players, what is the reason to have those? If a real player would actually send a message i 100% would miss it.

Show comments (1)
ZuTyy-
Posted Dec. 4, 2022, 10:21 p.m.

Hello Nordica

All the problems you have just mentioned will hopefully be solved very soon.
We understand you.

Greetings
ZuTyy-

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting