1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 00:04:53
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → New QualityMatch starts today

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 29, 2022, 4:45 p.m.
Edited by Patti July 29, 2022, 5:32 p.m.

Hello all ,
The guys from QualityMatch have announced that the bikes will be leaving today and will be replaced by something new.

Is it a statue or a mannequin where you have to differentiate.

Good luck and of course have fun together.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 31, 2022, 1:58 p.m.

Hello again and have a relaxing Sunday,
the QM update will be postponed a bit until next week, which means that the bicycles will still be available for a while.

Show comments (1)
RaLaughs
Posted Aug. 1, 2022, 12:17 a.m.

I just got a mannequin/statue one, FYI

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 1, 2022, 6:44 a.m.

Thanks for your feedback, yes the new QualtiMatch comparisons should be online now :)

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 2, 2022, 7:19 p.m.

Hello all,
we have noticed that many of you are currently having problems with QualityMatch, we have written to the provider and hope to get a solution quickly, sorry for the inconvenience and please be patient.

Show comments (1)
Markitty
Posted Sept. 22, 2022, 10:47 p.m.

Hello!
Thank you very much for trying to solve the problem with QualityMatch, I was having a lot of problems with those images. But now, I started having another kind of problem. Every time I test images, in the end I get banned. The ban at first was for a few hours, but now I'm taking a 1 day ban, even though I'm very careful in the choices I make.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 23, 2022, 6:35 a.m.

Good morning,
each time your ban is carried out by QualityMatch, it is staggered, starting with 2 hours, then 4 hours, then 6 hours and so on.
This is then added up to days at some point depending on whether QualityMatch says no or still no correct answer.
In Discord, a player from here had already made some good tips and attempts. (Unfortunately it didn't help me, I had the wrong answers again).
Cvd is currently in talks with the company QualityMatch.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting