1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 23:04:21
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Gold won in attacks

lluv
Posted Dec. 8, 2022, 7:24 p.m.

Why when people attack me they get the 5-10% of my gold as advertised and the max I ever get when I win a fight is 2? TWO!

Show comments (2)
ga_ning5
Posted Dec. 9, 2022, 5:41 a.m.

Chances are they dont really have any gold on them when you attack.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Dec. 9, 2022, 7:01 a.m.

This is because the players don't have their gold with them or have spent it, for example, on skills or simply on potions and so on.

Show comments (3)
lluv
Posted Dec. 9, 2022, 9:48 a.m.

How often is the Highscore information updated? thanks

Viking
Posted Dec. 9, 2022, 1:06 p.m.

every hours

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Dec. 9, 2022, 1:42 p.m.

Just as Viking said .
whereby, with KnightFight, only from a certain level onwards.

lluv
Posted Dec. 9, 2022, 7:12 p.m.

RIght, this has got to be a bug. I always get same gold as experience.. what the hell.. can someone look into this?

Show comments (1)
lluv
Posted Dec. 9, 2022, 7:18 p.m.

I am also checking the gold on highscore so they should have it since it updates hourly no?

Show comments (3)
Viking
Posted Dec. 10, 2022, 1:38 a.m.
Edited by Viking Dec. 10, 2022, 1:42 a.m.

yes ;)

it's a little different for new players i believe, they have to wait a few days for more options like the ability to see xp of other player,

vladu
Posted Dec. 10, 2022, 7:52 a.m.

I believe that in the highscore you cannot see amount of gold players are holding in their hands.

So your issue is certainly not a bug. You are just attacking players with few amount of gold - and you really get 5-10 percent of the amount.
Instead, try to attack players with gold (for example after their mission or battlefield).

lluv
Posted Dec. 11, 2022, 8:11 p.m.

I am trying to attack players with gold but in Monstergame I don't know where also to know that other than the Highscore tab.. which if it is updated hourly should be accurate at the start of every hour.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting