1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 02:04:35
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Play&Win Not updating scores

Redles
Posted Dec. 18, 2012, 4:50 a.m.

I've played two separate rounds of 3 and the points I've accumulated were not added to my grand total.

I will try again in 20 mins.

Show comments (1)
Redles
Posted Dec. 18, 2012, 5:20 a.m.

I have tried another round of 3 and received a total score of a bit over 15k and a few hundred for all three and only 1k was added to my grand score.

Redles
Posted Dec. 18, 2012, 5:56 a.m.

It started working again.

I only lost 40k in points.
Not very happy :(

Hope it doesn't happen again...

Redles
Posted Dec. 18, 2012, 7:09 a.m.

Not working again....

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Feb. 19, 2013, 10:30 a.m.

it only counts your 35th best scores. If you get a score lower than your lowest score from all rounds, it won't count

DiannaDark
Posted April 9, 2014, 4:20 a.m.
Edited by DiannaDark April 13, 2014, 4:43 a.m.

I can't understand what goes on in play&win.

Sometimes it gives me the points I make.

Sometimes it gives me the points in parenthesis.

Sometimes it doesn't give me any points.

On the first try I can make thousands of points more than the guy one place above me sometimes, but the game gives me 129 points or whatever instead of the 7458 points or whatever I got.

Today sometimes it didn't give me any points at all.

I think play&win is just bad at math. I can be number 12 and make 8346 Total Points when I need 2121 points to have more points than the guy above me and it may give me 0 points or 73 points.

My other comments were yesterday.

This is Monday Morning.

This morning for the scores of 6435, 6832, and 7544 your play&win game took me up from 261244 to 263546.

The Player above me had 263591 so my first score of more than 45 points should have taken me to the next Level, far less than 6000 points should have took me up one in the Rankings.

It randomly gave me about 2300 points total.

It looks like if you were going to give us some random number of points you wouldn't make us play.

I thought commenting would help, it didn't, but, I guess my comments were noticed, the play&win game today is even worse. A couple of times I got lucky and got like 8644 points and the game was nice enough to give me 101 points or 0 points.

Insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I guess I am insane, I keep trying play&win and expecting it to work.

DiannaDark
Posted April 26, 2014, 7:55 p.m.
Edited by DiannaDark Sept. 15, 2014, 1:08 a.m.

I know even when it says at the bottom of the screen Waiting for moonid.betagames.eu...... The system is waiting on Google Translate.

It is not really MoonId's fault.

It has been weeks and weeks.

The game seems slower to load every time I get on and sometimes it doesn't load at all.

Have you made improvements in the last couple weeks?

Maybe it is Google Translator.

Play and Win does not work.

It stops before it loads any colored blocks in the middle screen.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting