1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 22:03:48
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → BATTLE REPORT MAKES NO SENSE

jbcoops
Posted June 4, 2023, 11:51 p.m.
Edited by jbcoops June 4, 2023, 11:52 p.m.

normally when doing a safety raid i attack lower level players when i have gold. however, this time, coming out of graveyard all the lower level players were unavailable so i attacked this guy, who i have handily beaten many times. however, this time, i lost, and what i'm most incredulous about is how low my hits scored! i've always received at least 4 or more with him as well as other opponents but this time i was credited only with 1 or 2 (mostly 1). i could understand this if his stamina was high, but as you can see it wasn't!

Vampire Giggles the Ferret vs. Werewolf [1967] AZDEAR
Level: 21 Level: 24
Strength: 41 (+2) Strength: 40 (+2)
Defence: 42 (+17) Defence: 48 (+46)
Agility: 49 (+32) Agility: 41 (+2)
Stamina: 47 Stamina: 45
Dexterity: 11 defence bonus: Busy
Experience: 2189 Experience: 2793
Health: 127 Health: 40
Equipment
Hattori Hanso Gold Weapon improved: 4 (+4) Hattori Hanso Gold Weapon improved: 2 (+2)
leather armour (Level 2) leather armour (Level 2)
Ring of luck - No item -
Sentinel
Hound Bionic wolfhound
Hound Bionic wolfhound
Attack: 16 Attack: 5
Defence: 15 Defence: 5
Stamina: 17 Stamina: 5

Battle report from 04/06/2023 at 23:42:03
Name: Hitpoints: Health:
Vampire Giggles the Ferret 22 103.07
Werewolf [1967] AZDEAR 24 18.34
Winner: [1967] AZDEAR

[1967] AZDEAR looted 149 Gold! Giggles the Ferret received 1 and [1967] AZDEAR received 0 experience points!

Result of Round 1
Giggles the Ferret tries to attack but [1967] AZDEAR skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
[1967] AZDEAR attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Giggles the Ferret with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack but [1967] AZDEAR darts out of the way just in time.
[1967] AZDEAR tries to attack but Giggles the Ferret skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Giggles the Ferret brutally swings his weapon at [1967] AZDEAR, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
[1967] AZDEAR attacks with amazing speed and Giggles the Ferret can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and [1967] AZDEAR can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 2.00)
[1967] AZDEAR brutally swings his weapon at Giggles the Ferret, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Giggles the Ferret furiously attacks [1967] AZDEAR but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
[1967] AZDEAR brutally swings his weapon at Giggles the Ferret, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Giggles the Ferret attacks with the agility of a cat, striking [1967] AZDEAR with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 2.00)
[1967] AZDEAR furiously attacks Giggles the Ferret but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and [1967] AZDEAR can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 2.00)
Giggles the Ferret furiously attacks [1967] AZDEAR but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
[1967] AZDEAR tries to attack but Giggles the Ferret skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack but [1967] AZDEAR darts out of the way just in time.
[1967] AZDEAR is too exhausted to attack!
Giggles the Ferret attacks with such cunning that [1967] AZDEAR is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 1.00)
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack so suddenly that [1967] AZDEAR has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 1.00)

Giggles the Ferret 8 119.07
[1967] AZDEAR 8 32.34

Result of Round 2
Giggles the Ferret brutally swings his weapon at [1967] AZDEAR, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
[1967] AZDEAR starts an attack but Giggles the Ferret darts out of the way just in time.
Giggles the Ferret tries to attack but [1967] AZDEAR skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
[1967] AZDEAR attacks with such cunning that Giggles the Ferret is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 4.00)
[1967] AZDEAR furiously attacks Giggles the Ferret but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack so suddenly that [1967] AZDEAR has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 1.00)
[1967] AZDEAR starts an attack but Giggles the Ferret darts out of the way just in time.
Giggles the Ferret attacks with the agility of a cat, striking [1967] AZDEAR with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 1.00)

Giggles the Ferret 5 115.07
[1967] AZDEAR 4 27.34

Result of Round 3
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and [1967] AZDEAR can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 1.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and [1967] AZDEAR can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 1.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with the agility of a cat, striking [1967] AZDEAR with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 1.00)
[1967] AZDEAR attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Giggles the Ferret with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 3.00)
[1967] AZDEAR attacks with such cunning that Giggles the Ferret is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 4.00)
[1967] AZDEAR attacks with such cunning that Giggles the Ferret is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 5.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with such cunning that [1967] AZDEAR is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 2.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with such cunning that [1967] AZDEAR is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 1.00)

Giggles the Ferret 9 103.07
[1967] AZDEAR 12 18.34

Show comments (2)
jbcoops
Posted June 5, 2023, 12:53 a.m.

in support of my argument that something is screwy in the state of Denmark... here is my subsequent Ancestor battle... as you can see i won handily and the Ancestor's stats were close to Azdear's. note the hit points please. the only advantage Azdear had was higher level!

the only thing i can think of at this point is that Defense cuts hitpoints. my understanding has always been that it's Stamina that cuts hitpoints and Defense was only to make a player harder to hit.

Vampire Giggles the Ferret vs. Vampire Lumikaz
Level: 22 Level: 22
Strength: 41 (+2) Strength: 39
Defence: 42 (+17) Defence: 39 (+16)
Agility: 49 (+2) Agility: 45 (-1)
Stamina: 47 Stamina: 43 (-3)
Dexterity: 11 defence bonus: Busy
Experience: 2206 Experience: 2206
Health: 222 Health: 5500
Equipment
Hattori Hanso Gold

Weapon improved: 4 (+4)

Dragon Sword

Weapon improved: 2 (+2)

leather armour (Level 2) ancestral armour (Level 2)
Ring of luck - No item -
Accomplishments
-
Battle report from 05/06/2023 at 00:46:13
Vampire Giggles the Ferret 69 185.21
Vampire Lumikaz 37 5431
Winner: Giggles the Ferret

Congratulations Giggles the Ferret! You have succeeded! You defeated Lumikaz, Prince of Hell in a vicious battle! You are now worthy to undergo training with your elder. Click on 'Train'

Result of Round 1
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and Lumikaz can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Lumikaz attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Giggles the Ferret with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Giggles the Ferret furiously attacks Lumikaz but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Lumikaz attacks with amazing speed and Giggles the Ferret can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and Lumikaz can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 5.00)
Lumikaz tries to attack but Giggles the Ferret skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Giggles the Ferret attacks with such cunning that Lumikaz is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 5.00)
Lumikaz starts an attack so suddenly that Giggles the Ferret has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 2.00)
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack so suddenly that Lumikaz has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 5.00)
Lumikaz attacks with amazing speed and Giggles the Ferret can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack so suddenly that Lumikaz has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Lumikaz attacks with such cunning that Giggles the Ferret is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 2.00)
Giggles the Ferret furiously attacks Lumikaz but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Lumikaz furiously attacks Giggles the Ferret but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Giggles the Ferret brutally swings his weapon at Lumikaz, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Lumikaz brutally swings his weapon at Giggles the Ferret, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Giggles the Ferret brutally swings his weapon at Lumikaz, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Lumikaz is too exhausted to attack!

Giggles the Ferret 21 209.21
Lumikaz 13 5479

Result of Round 2
Giggles the Ferret attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Lumikaz with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Lumikaz tries to attack but Giggles the Ferret skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and Lumikaz can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Lumikaz brutally swings his weapon at Giggles the Ferret, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Giggles the Ferret attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Lumikaz with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 5.00)
Lumikaz attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Giggles the Ferret with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and Lumikaz can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Lumikaz furiously attacks Giggles the Ferret but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Giggles the Ferret tries to attack but Lumikaz skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Giggles the Ferret attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Lumikaz with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 4.00)

Giggles the Ferret 23 202.21
Lumikaz 7 5456

Result of Round 3
Giggles the Ferret attacks with such cunning that Lumikaz is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 5.00)
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack but Lumikaz darts out of the way just in time.
Lumikaz attacks with amazing speed and Giggles the Ferret can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Lumikaz starts an attack so suddenly that Giggles the Ferret has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Lumikaz with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Lumikaz attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Giggles the Ferret with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Giggles the Ferret attacks with amazing speed and Lumikaz can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Lumikaz attacks with such cunning that Giggles the Ferret is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 4.00)
Giggles the Ferret starts an attack so suddenly that Lumikaz has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 5.00)
Lumikaz starts an attack but Giggles the Ferret darts out of the way just in time.

Giggles the Ferret 25 185.21
Lumikaz 17 5431

Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 5, 2023, 6:10 a.m.
Edited by Patti June 5, 2023, 6:10 a.m.

Your fight was very close, it is exactly 2 hit points more that your opponent had made more to win, if I have just seen that correctly when skimming.
In the last round he managed to distribute more TP and to put away more through his defence, which was higher, despite running out of steam.

Show comments (3)
jbcoops
Posted June 5, 2023, 6:28 p.m.

Hi Patti,

Please skim my battle report again. I'm not complaining or arguing that I lost a close battle. Indeed, that has happened many times throughout the years. My problem is that 70% of my hits got only 1 in damage and the remaining 30% only 2. i put up the Ancestor battle for comparison. i see no reason why my damage was so low in my fight against Azdear, that's all.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 5, 2023, 8:47 p.m.

Take a look at the defence of the opponent, the (+) has to be taken into account, he was able to defend a lot with it, and of course you were also quite similar in terms of agility, you should push yourself a bit higher, that's so that you hit the opponent sooner.

The ancestor pretty much copies your stats, so I wouldn't see that as the deciding factor.

jbcoops
Posted June 6, 2023, 10:18 a.m.

My argument has nothing to do with how often I hit him... which certainly has to do with my Agility versus his Defense. It has to do with the fact that 70%+ of my attacks resulted with 1 hit point which makes absolutely no sense, right? I just put my Ancestor battle up for comparison purposes. Don't look at how often I hit him just look at the results which I think you'll agree should not garner 1 hit point! 2 was the max! THAT'S WRONG!

jbcoops
Posted June 6, 2023, 7:11 a.m.

My argument has nothing to do with how often I hit him... which certainly has to do with my Agility versus his Defense. It has to do with the fact that 70%+ of my attacks resulted with 1 hit point which makes absolutely no sense, right? I just put my Ancestor battle up for comparison purposes. Don't look at how often I hit him just look at the results which I think you'll agree should not garner 1 hit point! 2 was the max! THAT'S WRONG!

Ostaszewianin
Posted June 17, 2023, 10:34 p.m.

Yes - fight algorithm is very stupid - the opponent has lower stamina (as well as all stats), but I have exhausted!

the damage is also not adequate to the weapon and statistics -

Firza attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Ostaszewianin with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 3.00) -weapon +6 Strength: 17
Ostaszewianin attacks with such cunning that Firza is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 7.00) weapon +15 Strength: 44

Vampire Ostaszewianin vs. Werewolf Firza
Level: 21 Level: 4
Strength: 42 (+2) Strength: 17
Defence: 46 (+17) Defence: 13 (+1)
Agility: 39 (+2) Agility: 12 (-1)
Stamina: 44 Stamina: 13
Dexterity: 17 defence bonus: 0
Experience: 2197 Experience: 73
Health: 68 Health: 83
Equipment
Hattori Hanso Gold Cudgel

leather armour (Level 2) leather armour
Ring of luck - No item -
Sentinel
No sentinel No sentinel
Special abilities

Accomplishments
-
Battle report from 17/06/2023 at 22:13:51
Vampire Ostaszewianin 79 63.04
Werewolf Firza 5 3.99
Winner: Ostaszewianin

Ostaszewianin looted 0 Gold! Ostaszewianin received 0 and Firza received 1 experience points!
Firza lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

Result of Round 1
Ostaszewianin starts an attack so suddenly that Firza has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 7.00)
Firza tries to attack but Ostaszewianin skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Ostaszewianin starts an attack but Firza darts out of the way just in time.
Firza furiously attacks Ostaszewianin but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Ostaszewianin attacks with such cunning that Firza is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 7.00)
Ostaszewianin attacks with such cunning that Firza is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 7.00)
Firza starts an attack but Ostaszewianin darts out of the way just in time.
Ostaszewianin attacks with amazing speed and Firza can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 9.00)
Firza furiously attacks Ostaszewianin but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Ostaszewianin starts an attack but Firza darts out of the way just in time.
Firza brutally swings his weapon at Ostaszewianin, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Ostaszewianin starts an attack so suddenly that Firza has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 8.00)
Firza starts an attack so suddenly that Ostaszewianin has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 2.00)
Ostaszewianin attacks with amazing speed and Firza can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 7.00)
Ostaszewianin tries to attack but Firza skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Firza brutally swings his weapon at Ostaszewianin, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Ostaszewianin is too exhausted to attack!
Firza is too exhausted to attack!

Ostaszewianin 45 66.04
Firza 2 37.99

Result of Round 2
Ostaszewianin tries to attack but Firza skillfully dodges the clumsy attempt.
Firza attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Ostaszewianin with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 3.00)
Ostaszewianin attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Firza with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 8.00)
Ostaszewianin attacks with such cunning that Firza is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 9.00)
Ostaszewianin brutally swings his weapon at Firza, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Ostaszewianin attacks with such cunning that Firza is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 8.00)
Ostaszewianin attacks with such cunning that Firza is unable to avoid the mighty blow. (Hitpoints 9.00)

Ostaszewianin 34 63.04
Firza 3 3.99

Firza lost the battle in the Firza. round!

Ostaszewianin
Posted June 17, 2023, 10:45 p.m.

this report is better - stats 5x5 + without weapon, but :

Grim Cheater starts an attack so suddenly that Ostaszewianin has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 2.00)

hahaha totally no sense xD

ps. and how did it hit me? :)

Vampire Ostaszewianin vs. Werewolf Grim Cheater
Level: 21 Level: 2
Strength: 42 (+2) Strength: 5
Defence: 46 (+17) Defence: 5
Agility: 39 (+2) Agility: 5
Stamina: 44 Stamina: 5
Dexterity: 17 defence bonus: 0
Experience: 2197 Experience: 12
Health: 67 Health: 43
Equipment
Hattori Hanso Gold - No weapon -
leather armour (Level 2) - No armour -
Ring of luck - No item -
Sentinel
No sentinel No sentinel
Special abilities

Accomplishments
-
Battle report from 17/06/2023 at 22:37:51
Vampire Ostaszewianin 36 65.05
Werewolf Grim Cheater 2 6.62
Winner: Ostaszewianin

Ostaszewianin looted 3 Gold! Ostaszewianin received 0 and Grim Cheater received 1 experience points!
Grim Cheater lost the fight, because he/she has less than 10 health points remaining!

Result of Round 1
Ostaszewianin attacks with the agility of a cat, striking Grim Cheater with an amazing blow. (Hitpoints 10.00)
Grim Cheater starts an attack so suddenly that Ostaszewianin has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 2.00)
Ostaszewianin brutally swings his weapon at Grim Cheater, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.
Grim Cheater starts an attack but Ostaszewianin darts out of the way just in time.
Ostaszewianin attacks with amazing speed and Grim Cheater can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 10.00)
Grim Cheater starts an attack but Ostaszewianin darts out of the way just in time.
Ostaszewianin starts an attack so suddenly that Grim Cheater has no chance to take evasive action. (Hitpoints 8.00)
Grim Cheater furiously attacks Ostaszewianin but trips on a shoelace and misses by a mile.
Ostaszewianin attacks with amazing speed and Grim Cheater can't evade the attack. (Hitpoints 8.00)
Grim Cheater brutally swings his weapon at Ostaszewianin, but the dextrous opponent sidesteps the attack.

Ostaszewianin 36 65.05
Grim Cheater 2 6.62

jbcoops
Posted June 19, 2023, 9:46 p.m.

i agree Ostaszewianin your first battle report makes no sense whatsoever! i'd be incredulous too if i had way more Stamina than my opponent and yet i was the one who was too tired to attack! that's definitely some kinda bug!

your second report... well... yeah... it doesn't make sense that so low a character would be able to hit you... but it happens. all i can say is at least it's good that you won both battles!

as for my bug report things on attacks are somewhat back to normal. i've attacked Azdear several times since and my hitpoints have been much higher (as they should've been from my original report) and i've won my battles against him.

clearly MG and MoonID should look into your ridiculous battle report and come up with some explanation for you!

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting