1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 04:05:35
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → MG Int 3: Arena Participant Disappeared

jbcoops
Posted June 15, 2023, 7:41 p.m.

I created an Arena battle on MG Int 3 a couple days ago. Yesterday when I checked to see who else had registered there was a participant listed to my right.

Today when I checked again another participant had registered, listed below me... but there is no participant to my right! I know it's possible that that character no longer exists, but if that's the case, then shouldn't there be a "vacant" link so someone else can register?

Here is the link to that Arena Battle. I fear at this point that it will never take place because of the "lack of vacancy."

https://int3.monstersgame.moonid.net/index.php?ac=arena&sac=detail&arenaid=408

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 15, 2023, 11:34 p.m.

Hello,

when our developer deletes players, they disappear in the arena, that must have been the reason why one was suddenly gone.
But I think I'll ask again in a moment if the player still participates even though he's no longer there.

Show comments (1)
jbcoops
Posted June 16, 2023, 12:04 a.m.

i understand how if a player is deleted that they would disappear from my Arena tourney... my concern is that there isn't a "Vacant" link so someone else can fill it. i don't remember who that player was but they were definitely over 20th level.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting