1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 06:05:01
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → [Bug KF int 6] Two-handled player with shield

Ostaszewianin
Posted March 16, 2024, 1:35 p.m.
Edited by Ostaszewianin March 16, 2024, 1:43 p.m.

https://int6.knightfight.moonid.net/fight/Azh8TpQNvtrTKLUv_SCarQMABAZC1A0fAAQAw_UoXI-qcEADABQAEQAVABUAFADgBgADAAEAAgC4gHFAAwANAAwADwAWABYA4AIAAAGAAQD-dvVl7OeSRmhZCCtdOjvVxq6QLg5sOiO2d3hjvPFbpP0cLhQIAG5AXDQs5ACF7gVoFkppDwBa/

KOBUDO
Posted March 16, 2024, 9:10 p.m.

It is one of the worst case scenarios for the most active-fun server l have ever played :(

Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 17, 2024, 2:44 p.m.
Edited by cvd March 19, 2024, 11:21 a.m.

We are already working on a bug fix, currently 2 changes and fixes have already been put online today.

aszlig CRATR.games
Posted March 17, 2024, 5:41 p.m.
Edited by aszlig March 17, 2024, 6:08 p.m.

Okay, we found the issue and a fix is on its way (should land within the next 20-30 30-40 minutes).

Thanks a lot for reporting :-)

Ostaszewianin
Posted March 17, 2024, 8:33 p.m.

Will the fights and their results (including lost gold) be canceled?

Show comments (2)
aszlig CRATR.games
Posted March 18, 2024, 11:34 a.m.

That depends... we could in theory deterministically reproduce all fights without the equipped shields and check if the result would have been different. However, that operation would be pretty expensive since we'd need to traverse all fight reports from all game worlds to be absolutely sure that we didn't miss any players.

Since the code that reproduces the fight is pretty fast (it has to be, since whenever you view a fight report the whole fight is reproduced every time), we could give it a go.

I'll report back whether that has worked out.

aszlig CRATR.games
Posted March 18, 2024, 2:53 p.m.

From the 87 fights involving participants with a two-handed weapon and a shield, 2 fights would have had a different outcome. We fixed the gold and stats accordingly.

KOBUDO
Posted March 18, 2024, 2:11 p.m.

After the bug is fixed, my one-handed sword disappeared on its own.I only had this item Although I don't remember exactly, I don't think I might have sold it at bazaar.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Show comments (1)
aszlig CRATR.games
Posted March 18, 2024, 2:55 p.m.

This is very unlikely to be caused by the bugfix and its migration since what we did is just unequip shields if the weapon is two-handed. We did not change the state of the weapons.

Show comments (1)
KOBUDO
Posted March 18, 2024, 7:33 p.m.

The fact is l was heavy sleepy, l guess l sold at bazaar 😇☺

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting