1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:09:05
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Question about UK1

Lightning1
Posted June 8, 2024, 8:02 a.m.

Hello, just figured out that a player was removed from World UK1, his name was Palo if i remember correctly, did he stopped to play? or he just got banned as most of players nowadays? thanks for who reply.
Very sad if he was cheating as he was over level ~365, just lol...
Also i cannot find here on forum link to discord server, i remember it was somewhere...
Thanks again :)

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 9, 2024, 12:16 p.m.
Edited by cvd June 9, 2024, 2:09 p.m.

Good morning, I don't know if any of us have been removed, I can't remember at the moment.

You can find our Discord server here :
https://discord.gg/PnyGeBb

denny.smith1
Posted June 8, 2024, 2:08 p.m.

You can still see his character through his clan page, which the current hightest wolf is part of. according to my screencaps, he was still on highscore on may 4th as a level 399, he's now level 400.. best I can tell he was removed after 2 or 3 weeks of no fighting. (this is normal) I'd guess he's saving up gold for a ancestral or something, or focused playing on other worlds.

On the other hand on world 4 Sir Samson a level 355 and my last active fellow clansman has been inactive for a year or two was also quickly removed from the highsore, the only real worrisome part is both he & palo had their profile ages listed as rather old & probably never adjusted it since 2006...

And the current highest player on world 4 most definitely had his character deleted for a week or two, like two years ago, his profile page still shows he's part of same clan he was in but clearly he's has been removed from it on it's clan page and the highscore.

Show comments (2)
Lightning1
Posted June 8, 2024, 4:57 p.m.

Hello, yes, as you said i yet checked from clan page and he's still there. So if players are inactive they will be removed from leaderboard? I still can't understand if they're deleted or just removed, pretty weird, is this a new feature? I saw some times ago on S1 IT there are still characters inactive by more of 10 years from leaderboard. That's why seems it weird...

Show comments (1)
denny.smith1
Posted June 8, 2024, 6:37 p.m.
Edited by denny.smith1 June 8, 2024, 6:39 p.m.

It's system that's been always around, it's based off how often you fight, the inactive players you still see on highscore simply still get hunted by other playes, this why some highscores only got 50 or 70 players listed on, but if you go to clan highscore and hit someone at random two or 3 times in a week they'll be automatically be put back on highscore. It's bit of useful feature I personally exploited after taking a break from the game for a few years to low key level up without getting attention. ~so says lots of experinced.

In my opinion it should be also noted the players after like level 320 don't have any in game content, items, graveyards, etc, to look foward too as the game's last effort backed real development was the flopped "Arena", the game was 98% abandoned & top players just play out of ego's sunkcost. Frankly speaking the games core design is intentionally flawed not just out of greed but something I can only call sadistic.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 9, 2024, 12:18 p.m.

Correct, if you are inactive or do not receive any attacks or execute attacks, you end up in inactivity, i.e. the players are then no longer displayed in the score.

Show comments (2)
Lightning1
Posted June 9, 2024, 5:07 p.m.

ok thank you, had just fear they got deleted when they reached certain days of inactivity. I've heard on some similar games they do that. Good to know here they will keep them :)

Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 9, 2024, 5:13 p.m.

Hello,
if someone breaks the rules we will of course delete these players, but we are not always to blame if a player no longer appears in the score ;)

have a nice Sunday together.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting