2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 07:10:26
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → New Player

Shizumaru
Posted July 23, 2024, 3:58 a.m.

How is the game? i want to play but it seems dead, is it good still? which server should i play?

Show comments (4)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 23, 2024, 7:41 a.m.

Good morning,

INT 6 from KnightFight is the latest world launched this year :)

Revenant555
Posted July 23, 2024, 5:51 p.m.

come steinhall INT 6, game is active and admins are taking care of the server I can assure you that :)

DonaldTrump
Posted July 27, 2024, 12:49 a.m.

You are correct about most servers being dead. Only the new servers are active, but eventually they will be dead too. If you are thinking about starting the newest server you will have to spend money to compete or you will forever be behind with no chance to be top of anything.

DonaldTrump
Posted Oct. 16, 2024, 10 p.m.

Just about every server is dead except the newest one. I recommend if you do decide to play to not spend any money because you will never catch up nor be competitive. You would just be throwing your money away

Viking
Posted July 31, 2024, 2:14 a.m.

you will have to devote time daily, courage, and above all a lot of patience my friend, it is the key to success, but organized, tactical patience, you have to carefully observe what is happening on the server and anticipate for it. moment when you will show who you really are and that all this patience was anticipated so that you find your place among the best. good game my friend ;)

Luciel
Posted Aug. 21, 2024, 11:55 a.m.

hi, where do i find the link for the bite on my monstersgame account?

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 24, 2024, 9:53 a.m.

look here :

bitelink

KnightHunts
Posted Oct. 15, 2024, 12:41 a.m.

i paid good money to be premium player and it seems inactive no success with couriers i cant even join a guild as i have 0 replies nobody can attack me but i can attack and battle tried to submit a ticket but it comes back in german and i only speak english what shoud i do im playing on world server1

Show comments (3)
Twenry114
Posted Oct. 15, 2024, 11:28 a.m.

Hi there! The INT1 server is too old, there is still activity there but mainly for very high lvl. The newest server is INT6, where there's still a chance to start out and catch up with the strongest to make a place for yourself. :)

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Oct. 15, 2024, 6:18 p.m.

Hello,

what exactly do you mean the ticket comes back in german i see 3 tickets from you, 2 one is closed, the 2nd one is waiting for a reply from you, and the third one i am working on.

Show comments (1)
KnightHunts
Posted Oct. 15, 2024, 8:11 p.m.

s have started a new knight in int6 still having the same pobblems at this poiintt im going to have my laptop checkd how can i get a new password for knightfight i cant remember my old passwrd

DonaldTrump
Posted Oct. 16, 2024, 10:01 p.m.

Even on the newest server you would never be able to catch up nor be competitive.. Save your money

KnightHunts
Posted Oct. 16, 2024, 8:07 p.m.
hello brave knights      How do I move my knight from one server to another when i forgot my password  and i cant cange the password because i forgot the  existing password
Show comments (1)
KOBUDO
Posted Oct. 16, 2024, 8:47 p.m.
Edited by KOBUDO Oct. 17, 2024, 2:05 a.m.

U have to pay 1000 mooncoin for changing servers

If y

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting