1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 07:10:33
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Question about KF Battle Server

Lightning1
Posted July 24, 2024, 3:30 p.m.

Hello I'm asking because I can't remember about it,
if you have your knight working from tavern on your normal server, is possible to do battles/fights on battle server?
I mean, they're linked somehow if my character is busy on his basic world? thanks ;)

Show comments (1)
Viking
Posted July 24, 2024, 5:38 p.m.

yes, just click on '''battleground''.

Show comments (1)
Lightning1
Posted July 24, 2024, 9:38 p.m.

ok thanks :)

Zhenriel
Posted July 24, 2024, 5:38 p.m.

They're independent. Your work and actions on your home world aren't impeded by your actions on the Battleground and vice-versa.

Show comments (1)
Lightning1
Posted July 24, 2024, 9:37 p.m.

ah, good to know, thank you :)

Anykeis
Posted July 25, 2024, 10:26 p.m.

Hi,

Do you guys know after how many skill points (equipment) I need to update my eq for BS?

Also do you know how battle efficiency works? When my BS stars are updated - it depends on strenght points, skill points overall, damage? Is it any way to calculate it or predict when my battle efficiency * are going to increase?

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted July 26, 2024, 11:54 a.m.
Edited by Zhenriel July 26, 2024, 11:58 a.m.

Do you guys know after how many skill points (equipment) I need to update my eq for BS?

I'm not sure what the formula is, but unless you have a lot of unallocated points and your equipment is lagging behind quite a bit, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Also do you know how battle efficiency works? When my BS stars are updated - it depends on strenght points, skill points overall, damage? Is it any way to calculate it or predict when my battle efficiency * are going to increase?

The BE tier depends on your equipment, level and overall stats. We don't have a formula here either but your BE does get rounded to the nearest tier. So a BE of 2.8 would be rounded to 3.0, at 3.2 it would be rounded to 3.0 etc.

Viking
Posted July 31, 2024, 4:40 p.m.

2 posts on the same day by 2 registered on the same day to deal with a subject that has no connection with the topic or even with the game... byebye

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 1, 2024, 9:31 p.m.

It can happen that from time to time a spam bot manages to register and post here, I delete them as quickly as I can when I discover them.

Lightning1
Posted Aug. 2, 2024, 3:15 p.m.

what happened exactly? i read only sometimes here... :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting