2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 13:04:11
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → play&win

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Feb. 20, 2013, 9:33 p.m.
Edited by MaximusDecimusMeridius Feb. 20, 2013, 9:34 p.m.

I have noticed that some players win coins on this game on a regular basis, several times in a row. I wonder if it wouldn't be more fair to the remaining players, if the winners would be excluded the week after. That way, more players would get a better change of winning something.

Redhead
Posted Feb. 22, 2013, 2:32 p.m.

I agree with you
Those who won at the top 3 (#1 #2 #3)
Can not win again at the same month

Posted Feb. 22, 2013, 3:52 p.m.

Or at least make the top 3 prizes a bit lower and instead of having a top 10, make it top 15 or top 20. Even if that means that the 20th place gets 100 moonCOINS. That way, more people would play this game and more players would use the coins on other RMS games. All the games and forums are at a standstill. Its time to wake up the old players and find new ways to please the newcomers!

Posted Feb. 25, 2013, 4:05 p.m.

Ok, i can see that there is no will to change anything on RMS games. Meanwhile, the games and official forums are dead.

akaRufus Play&Win
Posted Feb. 26, 2013, 1:33 p.m.

Hi All,

thanks for your Feedback.
We think we shouldn't exclude Winners.

What do you think of a Handicap for them?
So they start the new week with - XXX Score.

/Play&Win Team

Show comments (1)
Dianna
Posted March 7, 2013, 6:34 a.m.

I didn't know we could win anything but I don't think winners should be excluded - hard to be fair to everyone's point of view.

How does this work anyway?

Redhead
Posted Feb. 26, 2013, 5:32 p.m.

That will be cool :P

Posted Feb. 27, 2013, 1:27 a.m.

i think that's just a temporary fix for the problem instead of a solution, but since only half a dozen of people visit this forum, i guess you guys can decide what to do with your own games. I believe that taking 1 or 2k points from their scores won't solve much.

Dianna
Posted March 7, 2013, 6:36 a.m.

How does this work? Random? You are right as more people use moon id then things will even out on their own.

Doom75
Posted March 10, 2013, 9:45 a.m.
Edited by Doom75 March 11, 2013, 6:38 p.m.

@ Dianna

Your 35 best scores will add up to your total score. What you need here is:

1. LUCK (the game field refills are random)
  2. SKILLS (the more you play the more experienced you'll be --> If you browse through the list of weekly winners then you'll see it's harder and harder to get to top 10, because players getting more and more experienced)
  3. DECISION (whether you'll use moon coins to (maybe) receive more points. If not then you'll get 3 new games after 30 minutes waiting time)
  4. TIME (you'll have to play a lot in order to get to top 10)

Game description:
Enjoy tackling our free fun 3 match miniGame whenever and wherever you are, perfect for a short game session in-between. You will enter the weekly tournament for great prizes. Play as much as you can to reach the first place in the top ranking. Your goal is to clear the gamefield of as many tiles as possible by destroying groups of 3 or more matching tiles. Bigger groups of connected tiles give more points. The gamefield refills when all possible matches have been made. Your game score is added up every time you play to get you up into the top rankings.

EDIT: I can say (based on what I saw last week) that first 3 places are earned by those players who are willing to spend quite some jewels thus at the end they become more rich then they were before and they can continue this approach week by week. (that's being said by someone who was #2 almost all the way, but 2 players overtook him by 5k points in the last few hours)

Redhead
Posted July 16, 2013, 12:08 p.m.

Hi akaRufus
You said:
"We think we shouldn't exclude Winners.
So they start the new week with - XXX Score."

That was a good idea
But how the hell the same player wins 10 time's in a row at #1

He get 30+ turns of 10K and more

And i'm getting game over after 2k ...3K...4K
I receive game over even when there are still more matches available
That annoying

akaRufus Play&Win
Posted July 31, 2013, 7:28 p.m.

Hi Redhead,

he plays really a lot and clever (not just fast), I have to say sorry to that.
But still you're right, it seems we need to come up with a handicap (or lower the points, so everybody is closer to eachother) to achieve that more players have a chance to win the weekly tournament.

Regarding the Bug:
We checked it some time ago and nobody reported an issues after that.
But now you and 2 more players reported the problem again, so we will have a look.
This probably will take some time, please be patient.

/Play&Win Team

KellyRogers
Posted Nov. 2, 2013, 12:09 a.m.

I wish you would just exclude the use of coins entirely in this game and go by who puts in the most pts and time to win. I was on pretty much off and on for days and stayed at same level.Then when friday came ppl came up and passed me,while im still trying to get a high score so it will move. I hate this new method. granted the buying coins had problems with ppl just buying wins.but this isint good either.I tried going slow on the game,I tried doing it fast..nothing works..Its so frustrating playing it for hours everyday and not moving up in position.what a waste.im just gonna play it enough to maybe win the random every week,anything else seems a waste of time.

DiannaDark
Posted April 3, 2014, 8:15 p.m.

If you have Mooncoins, you can pay those to play the game over and over.

But are there times when the Game gives you the number of points in Parenthesis?

7290(210)

The 210 points is what is added to your total?

It seems to work that way. sometimes.

DiannaDark
Posted April 3, 2014, 8:18 p.m.

Hi All,

thanks for your Feedback.
We think we shouldn't exclude Winners.

So they start the new week with - XXX Score.

Every guy who has not won in the Last Month, add 20000 points to their total, to give them a head start.

wowlol
Posted Sept. 19, 2015, 8:52 a.m.

The good results of Buy FIFA Coins songs technological innovation alternatives.

While it cup remain took in compared to located at little get older for the big day aside from that any place beneath everybody.
http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting