3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 08:03:23
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Testserver 2

War Master of bets EM 2012
Posted May 2, 2012, 10:54 p.m.
Edited by War May 2, 2012, 10:54 p.m.

I Tried to associate my Testwelt2(Monsters game) account to my MoonID, and now when i try to login using MoonID this error Appears:
ERROR 404

Are you lost? You seem to be... - Please try one of the following links instead

And, when i try to login by the old way, this appears:
Error
You already have a moonID account connected to this game account! Please use moonID to access the game account!

Death.Dealer
Posted May 2, 2012, 11:40 p.m.
Edited by Death.Dealer May 2, 2012, 11:40 p.m.

I also can't access MG Testwelt2.

I connected my Testwelt2 account with my moonID earlier (during the closed beta), but now I don't see that server in My games.

I only see these MG servers:
Monstersgame DE 24 (I'm not registered here)
Monstersgame EN 10 (I just connected this account)
MonstersGame Testserver (I created a new account here earlier)

So according to the "My games" list I don't have an account on Testweld2, while If I try to login the old way I get the error that indicates I do have an account :D ("You already have a moonID account connected to this game account...").

Is that server removed on purpose? I hope it's not some problem that can affect the regular worlds, too.

Heroe Moderator
Posted May 3, 2012, 12:54 a.m.

Same thing here...

Amitav
Posted May 3, 2012, 9:30 a.m.
Edited by Amitav May 5, 2012, 10:44 a.m.

Testserver 2 was "removed" on purpose. It had been connected for test reasons, but now it should be switched off again. Only testserver 1 is momentarily available for a connect via moonID. This should not affect the other realms.

Show comments (1)
Death.Dealer
Posted May 3, 2012, 9:37 a.m.

Does that mean testserver 2 won't be around anymore, or it will still exists but just won't be accessible via moonID?

Show comments (1)
Amitav
Posted May 6, 2012, 9:14 p.m.

Testserver 2 will live ;) It'll just not be (re)connected to moonID at the moment.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting