1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 07:03:30
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Not getting through with several things

Rhynuld
Posted March 4, 2016, 11:32 p.m.

I tried submitting a ticket about having KF Battleserver 1, almost every time I go to it with one of my knights, it just goes into the teaser screen. Only if I'm lucky, things will work properly.
My browser is Firefox, Internet provider is Excede satellite, and running system is Windows Vista.

I've tried clearing all my cookies, history, and what have you and then restart with Add-ons Disabled when that didn't work.

Its gone unanswered since Feb 29, and I even tried submitting two tickets about this ticket not being answered, but they don't even show up in my ticket list.

Then I tried going to the KnightFight forums about this, but I forgot my password to it (long time player, since the beginning in '06) but every time I try to reset it, it doesn't even appear in my spam box.

What the hell is going on around here? Can someone please help?

Rhynuld
Posted March 8, 2016, 12:44 a.m.

Please pardon the double post, but I would very much appreciate it if someone would try to work with me.

Rhynuld
Posted March 9, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Edited by Rhynuld Feb. 15, 2017, 2:49 a.m.

I think it could be my provider being slower.
(Excede is more efficiant in other ways though, than Hueghs satellite! Such as more data, and a better free data time allowance).

However, excuse my frustration, I enjoy KnightFight and will still stick- but wow poor service. I really wish you guys would have given me SOMETHING at least a "We're looking into it.

Thank you for at least reading, I suppose.

Rhynuld
Posted March 25, 2016, 9:58 p.m.

Forgive the multi posts, but I have good news. Indeed it was indeed to do with my provider. Its slower, but is more reliable and offers free data time.

Anyways it wasn't just it, it was my decade old router! It was the creme-of-the-crop in its time, but that time is past. Now we got a new one, top of the line, and its working perfect!

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting