1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:04:23
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → bought Blood crystals but cant get them on my game

KellyRogers
Posted May 3, 2012, 10:49 p.m.

they show up on my i.d. but i dont see anyway get them where i can use them on my game.its connected and all and i already did a ticket but just wondering if its a simple thing and then i can delete the ticket and save them the trouble.

War Master of bets EM 2012
Posted May 4, 2012, 5:51 a.m.
Edited by War May 4, 2012, 5:53 a.m.

first, this area is for bug reports. i think that the correct area it's on "Questions"

as far as I saw, you just need to use the moonID exactly the same way that you used the crystals before

KellyRogers
Posted May 4, 2012, 12:26 p.m.

I took over this account from a denmark guy and now i got a couple updated messages but their in deutsch is there any way to convert an original denmark acct to eng? I think that maybe why im having so many prob and bugs w this acct.

Amitav
Posted May 4, 2012, 2:21 p.m.
Edited by Amitav May 4, 2012, 5:57 p.m.

Hello,

First of all you have surely not bought Blood Crystals but moonCOINs instead. ;)

These will be used automatically, if your in-game currency balance ( for example Blood Crystals or Jewels) is not sufficient for the item you want to buy. The game will always first use the rest of the corresponding in-game currency and then take the "rest" from your moonCOIN balance. You will be informed about how many moonCOINs will be used in a transaction by the game itself.

Show comments (1)
KellyRogers
Posted May 4, 2012, 2:23 p.m.

oooooooo ok... i'll try to use them then.. thx.. cool... yeah their mooncoins im just used to the old ways.. it seemed simpler but now maybe i get it.. thx alot

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting