1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 01:04:45
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Play and win( mooncoins vs new strategy) still needs to be changed

KellyRogers
Posted Nov. 3, 2013, 11:04 a.m.

wish you would just exclude the use of coins entirely in this game and go by who puts in the most pts and time to win. I was on pretty much off and on for days and stayed at same level.Then when friday came ppl came up and passed me,while im still trying to get a high score so it will move. I hate this new method. granted the buying coins had problems with ppl just buying wins.but this isint good either.I tried going slow on the game,I tried doing it fast..nothing works..Its so frustrating playing it for hours everyday and not moving up in position.what a waste.im just gonna play it enough to maybe win the random every week,anything else seems a waste of time.

DiannaDark
Posted April 4, 2014, 6:11 p.m.

I think it would just be nice if when you play the play&win game the points you get like 7684(210) would be added to your total and not just the number in parenthesis 210.

It is cool that you can burn all your moonCoins playing the play&win game.

I would rather buys souls in the Days of Evil game with mine, but everyone is different.

DiannaDark
Posted April 9, 2014, 4:13 a.m.
Edited by DiannaDark April 9, 2014, 4:14 a.m.

Maybe MoonCoins play&win is just bad at math.

Today was not a good day to play.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting