1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 08:05:31
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → How is possible had the Accomplishments Bath of blood before level 16?

Kemerish
Posted April 22, 2023, 1:09 a.m.

You need endurance 105 times and before this level you don't have enough weapons to do it.... I think some players in the new Monstergame Int 3 are cheating like in other servers....

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 22, 2023, 10:30 a.m.

No, you need 100 hardenings for Bloodbath 4 :)
You can't cheat here, you have 25 weapons per weapon you have 4 hardenings:
25x4 = 100

Show comments (1)
Kemerish
Posted April 22, 2023, 4:04 p.m.

Yes, you are right.... i dont know why i read 105, this is in the forum

Bloodbath 3 + another 50 hardenings
(100 hardenings in total)

My mistake... but is just because we are level 15 and some players have stats in 70 and the whole house, all the bloodbath.... I am sure we are playing vs people super rich haha maybe Saudis....

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 23, 2023, 11:36 a.m.

If I have it right in my head, some achievement values are different for other servers, unfortunately, other worlds have for whatever reason different values when you achieve what, a reason why a new version must also be made.

Well whether super rich do not know now, many have waited years for a new MonstersGame, and the 5 / 6 years also saved (I know from 2 players who had written to us that they save) I hope I could help you further and wish you continue to have fun with MonstersGame and do not be deterred by the skills, skills are not always everything, you have to stay in the game :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting