1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 08:05:01
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Ranking PvP - KF

G4NN1CU5
Posted May 8, 2023, 5:55 a.m.

Hello everyone, it seems to me that the KF PvP ranking was working poorly, because I compared the previous week to this last ranking and I see that I made the calculation of scores in a strange way. If it is possible and you can check it I would appreciate it. I am attaching a reference image where another player (Gorgarthi) added more points than me, having attacked less number of times, stole less amount of gold and obtained less experience points. Thanks in advance.

Clarification: It's nothing personal with the player but it's who served as a reference for me to notice this possible failure in the system.

G4NN1CU5
Posted May 8, 2023, 6 a.m.

This happened to me in the KF INT5

My knight is GANNICUS and I noticed it comparing with Gorgarthi
From 1512 advance to 1699

and the other player with less than 600 points advanced to 1112.

(This week I made many attacks where I had a large number of victories, a good amount of gold obtained, I don't know how the system calculates this ranking and I don't know how to attach the screenshots from my gallery from my cell phone)

Patti CRATR.games
Posted May 8, 2023, 6 a.m.

Hello,

can you please create a support ticket for us?
So that our developer can then look through the data and the specified KF world better directly look at which world it is. etc..

You can find the support ticket system HERE

Show comments (1)
G4NN1CU5
Posted May 8, 2023, 8:40 a.m.

ok Patti,

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting