1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 06:05:37
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Can't login to UK 2, 4 or 5

jbcoops
Posted May 31, 2023, 1:21 a.m.

i've been trying to no avail to login to UK 2 4 & 5 for almost an hour now. are the servers down for maintenance or is the problem on my end?

jbcoops
Posted May 31, 2023, 4:13 a.m.

they're all still down... as is UK 7... all have been down for 4 hours now. i rebooted my system thinking i might be the problem. i'd love to hear from MOON or even other players so i can get an idea of what is going on!

Patti CRATR.games
Posted May 31, 2023, 6:14 a.m.

Good morning, there seems to be a problem with the accessibility of several MonstersGame servers.
We have written an announcement here, as soon as there is something new we will inform you.

jbcoops
Posted May 31, 2023, 7:53 a.m.

hi again Patti! being half a world away i see you're up early! anyhow i'm glad (sorta) that the problem is with the UK servers and not on my end.

while i have your attention i'd like to say a few things about MonstersGame. i've been playing since 2006... yeah a long time. i started with Premium but lost my job and haven't been able to afford it for a number of years now. not that it matters on 2, 4, 5 or 7... only one character remains on all those servers who poses any threat to me any more! almost all of those games are dead because who plays a text only game for over 15 years anymore, right?

i know years ago MG said "don't even ask to bring in graphics or play across servers." wellllll... those are two things i'd like to talk to MOON about... and many more things. i have a number of solutions that would be amazing for your company. i can host a ZOOM meeting at a mutually convenient time to get things rolling.

it's almost 11pm here now and i'm about to head to bed. i hope the servers will be up when i wake up. my name is Jeff Cooper and my email address is jbcoops@gmail.com if you'd like to write me there. you have my permission to share this with anyone you wish.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting