1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 11:05:20
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → BS doesn't seem to be the same for everyone

Vendetta7
Posted July 21, 2023, 7:34 a.m.

HI,
Can any of you tell me why there are always the same players at the top of the BS standings with losses below 10 and experience points close to 2000?
And please don't tell me it's clever...

Show comments (2)
jbcoops
Posted July 21, 2023, 9:11 a.m.

what are the BS standings? is there a link?

Nordica
Posted Aug. 2, 2023, 6:49 p.m.
Edited by Nordica Aug. 3, 2023, 1:06 a.m.

You have to both build your knights stats and equip items that give you the highest win rate.

So i have a 2H knight, a lot higher fa/pa than my strenght stat and only fight against 1H knights that have much lower pa/fa than me.

Pretty much a guarantee to win those fights. I don't want to level to fast so I am content with 3 to 4xp fights.

Right now 200 f8ghts done 0 lost. = 800xp

Show comments (1)
ZawiszaCzarny
Posted Aug. 2, 2023, 11:07 p.m.
Edited by ZawiszaCzarny Aug. 2, 2023, 11:10 p.m.

Nordica, could you give me some advice how to do knight ho does 3-4 exp in 1 attack on BS?

I see your knight on BS and really you did 200 fight and got 800 exp. But I'm wondering if this is possible on lower lvl (I'm 27 lvl), because you are 293 lvl!!!

What is "kk/pa"? Pa = parry, kk = ?? In my american english version skills tree shows only strenght, stamina, dexterity, fighting ability, parry.

Also you say you have "a lot higher kk/pa than my strenght stat". I couldn't agree with you, because your knight (https://int5.knightfight.moonid.net/battleserver/player/511000336/)
has followings stats:

542 str
201 st
330 dex
690 fa
722 pa

It doesn't looks like a lot of higher strenght than fa and pa.

If we divide your skills by 10 you have:
33 dex
69 fa
72 pa

When my knight has about:
45 str
45 st
30 dex
70 fa
55 pa

Also you have 2h with armor and me to (32 arm, 46 2h with weapon with 3 sox for 1300 mooncoins)/
So we have similar skiils and I could win max. 2 exp in 1 attack, 3-4 exp was impossible.

Could you expend your view?

Or (if this possible) could you give me some advice how can I do knight who wins on BS 3-4 exp on 1 attack (with BS on 2,5 I should attack players with 3,5 and 4 BS)?

There is my knight
https://int5.knightfight.moonid.net/player/519001675/

Nordica
Posted Aug. 3, 2023, 12:57 a.m.
Edited by Nordica Aug. 3, 2023, 1:01 a.m.

I have 150+ more on both parry and fighting ability compared to strenght.
A lot of 1H go on low on pa/fa and high str/dex so those are easy targets.
From early levels 1H are on par or even better than a 2H build, but at some point 2H become stronger.

This is how a normal fight for me look like.
fight

Show comments (1)
CastAsHuman
Posted Aug. 4, 2023, 2:44 p.m.

So what should an 1h knight focuse more on; pa or dex?

Show comments (1)
Nordica
Posted Aug. 7, 2023, 8:08 p.m.

i have not had a 1H in many years so not sure.

DonaldTrump
Posted Aug. 4, 2023, 11:18 p.m.
Edited by DonaldTrump Aug. 5, 2023, 12:38 a.m.

Most are game mods and they know on the battle server that there are some characters without weapons at all and they can get multiple experience in battles..they use that knowledge to beat everyone.

Show comments (2)
Nordica
Posted Aug. 7, 2023, 8:10 p.m.

Cant say i look att every fight that closely, but have never seen a knight with no weapon.

if you have, report it. That would be some sort of bug abuse.

Show comments (1)
DonaldTrump
Posted Aug. 8, 2023, 9:51 p.m.

I promise there is and mainly only mods know about it.. I was in a clan once and they told clan members what level of bot player to attack and they had no weapon with huge attack and parry, but without a weapon they hit really soft and you could easily get 10 or more exp points from a battle each attack.. I never asked what sytem they used or how they knew what level characters have no weapons. Most of the battle server player leaders are the same ones every week. for years and years

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 9, 2023, 5:50 a.m.

Hello, what kind of game mods?
we don't have any mods in the game, only on Discord we have a team that supports us.
There was once a bug of flitzers (naked NPCs) as they were called, we fixed the problem last year / 2 years ago.

Show comments (2)
DonaldTrump
Posted Aug. 12, 2023, 9:59 p.m.

Lmao 2 years ago??? Ive seen them in the last 6 months. How do you think the same people on the battle servers get mega experience points in BS. Some people seem to know how to get 10 or more experience in a single battle and its the same people at the top

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 12, 2023, 10:54 p.m.

@donaldtrump
Hi, so even 2 years ago we don't have MODs in the game, or rather you must mean game operators, but as already mentioned they don't exist they existed several years ago at redmoonstudios, but they had no advantage on the BS, they never had these rights :)
and yes the naked NPCs have been removed for so long, or the bug has been fixed :)

DonaldTrump
Posted Aug. 13, 2023, 8 p.m.
Edited by DonaldTrump Aug. 13, 2023, 8:02 p.m.

lmao, whatever you say , but I know better.. They still exist just look at the Battle servers and how much exp a few people are getting.

Show comments (1)
MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Aug. 18, 2023, 10:09 a.m.

If you know of such NPC's please open a ticket and report it so it can be fixed

Show comments (3)
DonaldTrump
Posted Aug. 20, 2023, 2:20 a.m.

Its not my job to fix their game. I only stated what I have seen and what goes on

p_b
Posted Aug. 25, 2023, 1:46 p.m.

You're not being asked to fix the game, just to report the cases where you can see abuse/incorrect NPC characters.

Often with code without a specific example it can be almost impossible to see the bugs - if there is still this one present.

Given that there are level caps to the BP banding as well, one has to be very high level to get large XP rewards.

I'm under lvl 200, so my cap is 4BP's per fight; to get 10 BP's I believe you'd have to be a lvl 700-800 knight... any-one who's got a knight up to that level will know how to build it to get the most points out the system.

Vendetta7
Posted Aug. 29, 2023, 9:21 a.m.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. The more you level up, the more you get stronger if you play to win. The more you strengthen yourself, the more your BE increases. No one except very weak characters because of bankomats but of a very high level, manages to make more than 6 experience points.
An example of ATMs that do this is Furious and Nifthy from international server 1. Follow them carefully and you will understand many things...

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Sept. 8, 2023, 10:03 a.m.

Again, if you believe something is not right and you have proof, please submit it via ticket. We will not tolerate players insinuating that other players are cheating or playing unfairly. Use the support ticket system and present your evidence so we can do something about it https://moonid.net/support/tickets/

Page:  1
This topic is closed.

Connecting... Connecting