1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 14:04:18
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → [MG] The Battle for the Top, Game World Blood & Flesh (INT 3)

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 23, 2023, 9:03 p.m.
Edited by cvd July 26, 2023, 1:27 p.m.

Hello vampires and werewolves,you had voted on Discord, now it's time to compete against each other (player against player). We look at the top 100 fighters and the top 10 win. The event only runs on MonstersGame Blood & Flesh (INT 3).

How do you take part? Simply fight on Blood & Flesh (INT 3) from 30.07.2023 15.00 clock until 06.08.2023 15.00 clock what the elders give. During this period we will count your fights (7 days), it doesn't matter if you win, lose or draw.

The winner receives 5,000
2nd place receives 3,000
3rd place receives 1.000
the top 10 get 500 MoonCoins each.

Only rule, we do not allow any sitting during this period.

May the ancestors be with you!

jbcoops
Posted July 27, 2023, 1:17 a.m.

I currently rank #137 as Giggles the Ferret. The only time I had Premium was when I joined; I can't afford a Premium account because I'm on disability with very limited funds. However, I just used my blood crystals to get a Premium account for 10 days and think I'll get more victories than anyone! I know that's quite a brag, and firmly believe that if the you look at wins over that time I'll beat everyone. I'll track them myself and report back, but feel left out if you're only looking at the top 100.

I'm assuming you're only looking at Player Level. Even if you were looking at wins I would not be in the top 100, but I'm hoping to find a way to be included in this contest. I love playing MonstersGame and being able to be a Premium player for longer than 10 days (which I definitely would spend my winnings on) would be fantastic!

Patti CRATR.games
Posted July 30, 2023, 3:01 p.m.

The fight for the top has started

The battle is on, all your battles against other players on this server will be counted until 06.08.2023 15.00 o'clock, it doesn't matter if you win, lose or draw.

The event only runs on Monstersgame Blood & Flesh (INT3),

Everyone can participate, from level 1 to level 400 and more. It also doesn't matter how many fights you've had before. An extra registration is not necessary, because we will then look at our fighters for you, who have landed in our internal Top 100. You only have to fight as hard as you can, show who has the longest breath with the sheer number of fights.

All further information / interim results and announcements can be found in the forum: https://moonid.net/forums/topic/4670/ for international speaker and here
https://moonid.net/forums/topic/4669/ for german player

Your CRATR.games Team

jbcoops
Posted July 31, 2023, 5:15 a.m.

here's something... contact at INT3... or heck... sell them on my servers... on UK5 and 7 the characters of a (level 1) and as (also level 1) have at least 1500 exp points, abd askal is level 27.

would you prefer if i posted in polish or some other language i only speak English but happy with google translate.

Show comments (1)
jbcoops
Posted July 31, 2023, 7:30 a.m.

sorry... wrong thread! please delete! frankly i think i'm one of the very few MG players who post here... am i right? any chance of bringing Boards? back to the game too?

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 2, 2023, 5:58 p.m.
Edited by Patti Aug. 2, 2023, 5:59 p.m.

Current status as of 02.08.2023 of our event which runs until 06.08.2023 / 15.00 hrs.

1. Rize Kamishiro with 468 fights

2. Giggles the Ferret with 368 fights

3. xXSausackXx with 346 fights

4. Lila with 343 fights

5. PVG Biscoter with 251 fights

6. D a m u l a g with 232 fights

7. PSG Samurai Warrior with 211 fights

8. A Lyon with 197 fights fights

9. A Black Warrior Wolf with 195 fights

10. PVG Black_Lady with 194 fights

Everything is still possible ! So everyone get to it by Sunday, good luck and above all have fun.

jbcoops
Posted Aug. 4, 2023, 1:34 a.m.
Edited by jbcoops Aug. 4, 2023, 1:37 a.m.

Thanks Patti! I scrounged enough to purchase a 10 day premium on the 29th. I just happened to look in the Blood Temple and was astonished to see this:

You already have a Premium Account.
Your Premium Account is valid until until 05/08/2023 at 18:44:57

Wait! What I get a week instead of 10 days and my premium ends before the contest ends?

Should I make a bug report on this? I'm endeavouring to hit as often as possible (obviously)... and would like to have my Premium throughout the contest!

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 4, 2023, 1:47 p.m.

In general, there should not be any questions posted here that have nothing to do with the event :)

but I can't tell you when you bought or activated your premium, you didn't get one from us for the event, so if you activated the premium before the event, it will of course expire before the event.

Show comments (1)
jbcoops
Posted Aug. 4, 2023, 3:27 p.m.

well... it has to do with the event because the only reason i purchased it on the 30th was so i could attack every 5 minutes for the event. could you please have whoever is in charge with premium accounts and billing check with this?

jbcoops
Posted Aug. 5, 2023, 3:11 a.m.
Edited by jbcoops Aug. 5, 2023, 3:29 a.m.

Hi Patti, I have a few questions:

1. When will the next update be? I'd like to see if I've gained on Rize Kamishiro with 468 fights score so far!
  2. What's Rize's link? I've tried finding him but can't unfortunately. I'd like to friend them.
  3. I haven't heard anything from MG about my Bug Report. I thought you said that posting in that forum was enough. Time is of the essence since I'm due to run out today, but I should have at least through the 8th.

--giggles the ferret

jbcoops
Posted Aug. 5, 2023, 6:53 p.m.

I JUST LOST PREMIUM AND IT'S STILL THE 5TH!

I POSTED THIS TO THE TICKET PATTI

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 6, 2023, 3:05 p.m.

The Monstersgame event is over, I start with the evaluation

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 6, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
Edited by Patti Aug. 6, 2023, 3:30 p.m.

The Winners

The **5.000 **Coins go to :

1st place: Rize Kamishiro with 948 fights.

The **3.000 **Coins go to :

2nd place: Lila 813 fights

The **1,000 **Coins go to :

3rd place: xXSausackXx 766 fights

500 Coins*each go to:

LVNDR Giggles the Ferret with 705 fights

PVG Biscoter with 633 fights

PSG Samurai Warrior with 494 fights

PVG Black_Lady with 490 fights

A Lyon with 466 fights

Slevin with 454 fights

A tito with 446 fights

Congratulations from us and thanks for the fun and especially the excitement.
The Mooncoins are about to be credited.
The next Fight Event for the next world will start soon.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Aug. 6, 2023, 3:49 p.m.

The coins should have reached everyone by now.

jbcoops
Posted Aug. 10, 2023, 3:16 a.m.

Will there be another soon? I'm not sure if I'll go premium... don't think I have enough in my bank. I have been creating accounts in other MG Worlds and will post about that later.

Thanks Patti

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting