1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 13:05:42
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → No medal for my BS achievements ..

ZawiszaCzarny
Posted Aug. 2, 2023, 12:06 a.m.
Edited by ZawiszaCzarny Aug. 2, 2023, 10:05 a.m.

Hello,

I want to share with you, admins ;), my little disappointment on Battle Server.

Beetwen 18.07 - 23.07.23 (option for 250 mooncoins) I did 400 attack and about 360 on players with better battle succes than me !! I was 2.0 and their 2.5 !!! And I won about 80% attacks!!!

At the end Battle Judge gave me 600 exp for 341 victories, in normal situation when I fight with similar players with similar battle succes I should get 341 exp.

I talked to my friends who play KF for many years and they told me that I got outstanding achievement.

I was ONLY fighting with MUCH BETTER people with me and in 80% fights I WAS BETTER!!

I am disappointed that I didn't get any medal for that ...

What do you think about my achievement, or do you think this is absolulety normal that you can win on BS with people on better battle succes? Maybe you could think about medal in this category (for example "1/10 players who won the most number of fights (and here number) with much stronger people in season (7/2023)") and medal could be awarded on the basis of won fights with players on better battle succes.

Is still chance that I can get medal for this?

Show comments (1)
Grimm Moderator
Posted Aug. 31, 2023, 8:18 p.m.

Hi ZawiszaCzarny,

congratulations on your achievement, that is really outstanding! Especially in the small fight potential, the opponents can be really disproportionately strong.
But unfortunately there is no medal for it :/

But you are welcome to present your suggestion again in the idea-section here in the forum and the guys from Cratr.games will discuss it to it's time.

Please be aware that there are lots of things to work on now and in the future, so it could take a while until the idea will be discussed.

I wish you much more success and wins for your upcoming battles :)

Show comments (1)
ZawiszaCzarny
Posted Sept. 28, 2023, 3:28 p.m.

I have just posted it here:
https://moonid.net/forums/topic/4737/

ZawiszaCzarny
Posted Sept. 28, 2023, 3:11 p.m.

Thank you very much for your compliment ;) I talked to players on 200 lvl ++
and they told me that under 200 lvl it's very hard to earn 2 exp on 1 attack
on Battle Server.

On BS i found medal in category:
"Medal for being number of the 10 warriors with the highest number of battle points gained over all battle sessions during season ( battle sessions )"

But as you know, this is impossible to get this medal under 200 lvl, because
this game is designed in such a way that below 200 lvl defeating a better player is extremely difficult, and above lvl 200 it is basically normal.
Most of players on 200 lvl + get 4-5 exp for each fight. The same is with missions in normal game - on the low lvl you get 1-2 exp, sometimes 5 exp, but on higher lvl you get always only 5 exp for each mission ;))

In my opinion this is unfair that on lower lvl you can't get this medal, even you fight better than very high lvl ;/

I'm again in situation like 2 months ago. On 30 lvl (3.0 battle succes) + I fight on BS
only with players on 3.5 and 80% fight I win, so I get 2 exp for 1 attack.

Can you make medal for extraordinary fight players on lower lvl that is possible to get for us? it's really discouraging that for us lower lvls many medals are completely impossible. Also I really want to get medal, because In my, and other players, opinion I perform above average in BS.

Greetings

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting