1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 13:04:44
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Where did the staff and support go?

loomingdarkness
Posted Feb. 7, 2017, 6:41 a.m.

Where has all that nice support gone, I have noticed a various amount of services have been failing. If there is anyone from the staff/support/background reading this please respond. I need some clarification on this matter, well not only me some other users as well. Thank you for reading this.

Ausvamp
Posted Feb. 8, 2017, 11:10 a.m.

I created a ticket in the support section but i'm not expecting a response :/

Ticket #3070
DateFeb. 7, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Last update Feb. 7, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Status - New
Category - Game
Summary - PLEASE HELP - SERIOUS ISSUES

Please can someone look into the Monstersgame International server as there are serious issues regarding hacking/cheating from lots of players. The fight reports (Defence/Attack) are rarely showing although the battles are taking place. You can also no longer train or sell Sentinels. This problem is also occurring across all of the UK Monstersgame servers as well.
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Regards,
Ausvamp (Former Ingame Admin for UK/US Monstersgame)

Rhynuld
Posted Feb. 11, 2017, 4:52 a.m.
Edited by Patti April 12, 2020, 11:08 p.m.

Agreed, its very disheartening and discouraging. I want to hang on and support them, having been a player of RedMoon games for over a decade now. But now I don't know if I want to support such a neglecting company.

But maybe just maybe if we keep determined, and keep demanding for someone to step up, then perhaps we have hope. Otherwise, I hate to say it, but I think RedMoon is not just dead, but decomposing.

So I ask anyone reading this to not be shy and voice yourself- strength in numbers. I know the deadened state of this company is discouraging, but remember, even if there is little chance, not trying drops it to 0.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting