1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 12:04:33
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → insults from Jaime - international 4

APULUS
Posted Nov. 16, 2018, 11:31 a.m.

this individual keeps sending me messages of insults.
I hope someone will take action.
Below I enclose his last message and the translation.

Destinatario: IMPALATORE BR
Data: Il 16.11.2018 alle ore 01:52:07
Oggetto:
Peppe...

Messaggio:

su questo server ,e su tutti gli altri dove gioco sei...NESSUNO....hai fatte un sacco di cazzate,cosa vuoi dimostrare attaccandomi sul BS,dove oltrettutto perdi??....non ho parole buone..se non VERGOGNA!!!
Impara a giocare,magarida Salvo..Hahahahahaha incapace,rosikone...e non so piĆ¹ come insultarti per farti capire!!!

translation:

on this server, and on all the others where I play you ... NONE .... you've done a lot of bullshit, what do you want to show by attacking me on the BS, where you lose more ?? .... I have no good words .. not SHAME !!!
Learn to play, magarida Salvo..Hahahahahaha incapable, rosikone ... and I do not know how to insult you to make you understand !!!

Show comments (1)
DonaldTrump
Posted March 24, 2019, 12:13 a.m.

This impalatore players uses alts himself and also insults people daily.....I beat him on 2 servers now.....Revenge is sweet!!!!! lol

Rhynuld
Posted Feb. 18, 2019, 7:57 p.m.
Edited by Rhynuld Feb. 18, 2019, 8:28 p.m.

Hmmm, I've read both of your topics, and it pains me to hear it. You'd think if someone was in so much turmoil inside to attack others, that it would give reason to -help- others and not spread the hurt. How much sense does that make 'I'm miserable, so I want others to feel it too.' Makes me sick.

I'm looking at this every which way I can, though.

"I don't know how to insult you to make you understand", was this you, or them?

If it was that was them, then to me, this suggests that they actually might be trying to give you some tough love and coach you like a military drill instructor to push you into doing better, perhaps to be more of a challenge.

But then again, I also read your other topic about 'your time here is up'. I wonder if they are also trying to go the other direction and try to be rid of competition and hog the server for himself or something.

Folks can be very complicated, you just don't know with trolls sometimes and what their intentions are.
When it comes to trolls they aren't just always out to feed off of grief, there can also tend to have surprisingly good 'tough love' lessons to be found by slinging sarcasm and insults to get others to think about what they are doing.

I say this because I once knew a troll years ago, who ironically puffed their chest by ironically saying "Keeping the internet clean, one idiot at a time.", after a freaking -flame war- .
Not to mention that spouting something like this is not heroic.

Another theory is they -are- one of those griefer trolls mentioned, and the game is so dead to them, that they could be looking for another action to take in the game -'Okay I've done all I can do in this game right now. I think my next attack will be verbal...'

Whatever the case, they should be the ones to be ashamed, regardless of motive. There is no excuse for being a such rampant prick.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting