4. Support
  5. 19:04:39
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Monstersgame

SkullDarkRed
Posted Jan. 4, 2019, 7:47 p.m.

Is Monstersgame dead?
I see few active players.
Could join all the servers with the same language.

EduJP
Posted Jan. 5, 2019, 2:19 a.m.

concordo poucos jogam ainda

bAShyyy
Posted Jan. 10, 2019, 4:15 a.m.
Edited by bAShyyy Jan. 10, 2019, 4:15 a.m.

I am currently looking for a mobile game that is similar to monstersgame since it is dead :(

But there is nothing like it out there..

If only they revived monstersgame as an android game, it would expose it to a wider audience and regain population in general...

cvd CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 11, 2019, 10:43 a.m.

We have a few things planned for 2019; along with gaming fun we want to improve security, reliability and service. Currently moonID, KnightFight, MonstersGame and our server cluster are being modernized and updated.

then this work is done, then we will discuss app development for MG/ KF

Licos-Cherbeer
Posted Feb. 18, 2019, 5:31 a.m.

The reason is that in the game there are many cheats, that's why these games are in decline, it's a shame, but that's right, cheating players do what they want and nobody tells them anything, such as on the server http: // int2.monstersgame.moonid.net in which a single player has the accounts [DSHD] Charun, Lucal, Settimus, [DSHD] DrComodoro and others, and continues with impunity playing and cheating.

Show comments (1)
Rhynuld
Posted March 3, 2019, 1:43 a.m.

Hmm, in what way do they cheat?

I don't know if this is just coincidenance that they just randomly found me, but it wasn't 30 minutes after I created my character -bam- someone almost supernaturally comes out of no-where. I haven't even made a move yet, didn't train or anything.

I'm not really complaining that I was attacked, I just find it odd in how supernaturally fast it was.

Show comments (1)
cvd CRATR.games
Posted March 5, 2019, 9:20 a.m.

"single player has the accounts [DSHD] Charun, Lucal, Settimus, [DSHD] DrComodoro and others" we will have a deeper look on this account

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting