1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 22:04:57
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → guild application.

JohnWV
Posted Jan. 11, 2019, 6:32 p.m.

I am trying to except a knight into my guild. But every time i hit except it goes to white page w/ guild info. It is only 1 knight (DestroyeR). Other knights can be excepted.

JohnWV
Posted Jan. 22, 2019, 5:29 p.m.

Haven't heard anything from management. Its really starting to suck playing this game. I am trying to except this knight and its not working. can except other knights. Its costing win in our wars. Guild and knights are on server int. 4.

JohnWV
Posted Jan. 26, 2019, 7:37 p.m.

The support for moonID sucks.

HolyPancake9
Posted Jan. 27, 2019, 9:24 a.m.

I so much Agree with you john.

Regards Genisys/DestroyeR.

Tommelchen
Posted Jan. 28, 2019, 9:11 p.m.
Edited by Tommelchen Jan. 29, 2019, 12:19 a.m.

Hi,

this is quite a strange bug, I will ask the developers to take a look. I could simply make [WC] Genisys. a member of the clan manually but that will not fix the actual problem.

Please be patient so we can fix this, I apologize for the dealy in any case!

Regards,
Tommelchen

P.S.
Please ignore the messages about me joining the clan, I was just testing this issue!

P.P.S
I figured out the problem: it was simply the language setting in your account, Genisys, apparently the game no longer likes it when you use Danish as your language in the game. :-/ If you ever see any strange problems with the game loading a white page without actually doing what you wanted, you can try setting US English as your language and performing the action again. If it works, then the language setting for Danish is again the problem.

I accepted Genisys' application and will pass the information on to the developer that the language module needs a bit of work, at least as far as clan applications are concerned.

HolyPancake9
Posted Jan. 31, 2019, 1:11 a.m.

Hi there Tommelchen! Thanks alot, does that goes for all servers? Cause i play around 9 servers :)

Tommelchen
Posted Feb. 4, 2019, 8:31 p.m.

Hi,

yes, I am afraid that will apply to all game worlds until the issue has been fixed. If you get stuck doing any action, just try using English and then you can set Danish as your game language again once whatever it is you wanted to do has been successfully completed. :)

Regards,
Tommelchen

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting