2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 08:04:47
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Moon portal

chaitanyaboddapati
Posted Sept. 16, 2012, 2:47 p.m.

How can I register my MG 7 account to the Moon ID Account I created for MG 10 account? I tried the basic methods but its asking me to register and create as a new player but not for my existing account...

Show comments (1)
st0rm
Posted Oct. 14, 2012, 10:04 a.m.

What do you mean by basic methods?
In my case, I created my mooniD account to play MA and later on I joined my other accounts of MG servers to this account. As far as I remember, you should have a link on your MG account saying "Connect via moonID" or something like that. Click on it and it will ask you for the user name and password of your moonID account or give you the option to create a new moonID account. At least that's how I did it and it worked for me.
I hope this helped.

Cheers,
st0rm

Redhead
Posted Sept. 17, 2012, 6:44 a.m.

You are useing IE? LOL

Tommelchen
Posted Sept. 26, 2012, 10:27 p.m.

The problem in this case was that the player was using Yahoo as a single-login and he had no password to enter in the field in the game which asks for the moonID username and password.

In cases where a moonID user created and logs into their account with Yahoo or Facebook etc. the solution is quite simple. You just go to the "Profile" section in the "moonID" tab and click on "Password". There you can set an account password which can be used to connect your game accounts along with your moonID username.

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Feb. 11, 2013, 11:23 p.m.

Some game accounts are sometimes given away for free by players that stop playing. If one of those accounts is linked to a moonID profile already, is it possible to unlink it so the new owner of the account can then link it to his own moonID profile?

Delight
Posted Feb. 12, 2013, 4:42 p.m.

Hi,

as I explained yesterday it is possible to give an account away. Just write a ticket to RMS so they will unlink the account from your moonID profile and then link the account to the moonID profile of the new owner.

Best regards,

Delight

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting