1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 11:03:52
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → To all active KnightFight players

ga_ning5
Posted April 20, 2019, 2:18 a.m.

Love you guys. I played this game years ago, and being back on is extremely nostalgic. It was great seeing that this game still has a diehard (albeit small) fan base. I do miss the days of thousands of active players in one server though :[

Show comments (1)
Grief
Posted April 22, 2019, 9:44 p.m.

I'm still playing after 12 years LOL

Rhynuld
Posted May 14, 2019, 11:23 p.m.
Edited by Rhynuld May 14, 2019, 11:24 p.m.

Same here, I've been playing off and on since the beginning! I remember when KF was still a baby.

I love its system. It has just enough content to make it interesting, but also simple enough as to not be complicated and easy to pick up no matter what. I like it as a game you can somewhat play while doing other things, thanks to said simplicity and its time-based system.

Legendor
Posted June 22, 2019, 12:55 a.m.

Also still playing (:

Hope they make and iOS and android app for it. I guess there will be a lot more players then again. I agree with you that I miss those days...

cvd CRATR.games
Posted June 25, 2019, 10:21 a.m.
Edited by cvd June 25, 2019, 10:27 a.m.

Thank you all for playing KnightFight for the last ages. Actually we are working on just on a small update to actual tech and minor fixes on the frontend of the game. On the backend side this update comes with a unified code base including tests - this will help us to improve code quality, rolling out updates faster and will brings services to a new level. After launch we are moving forward also in a mobile direction - so we hope to see you fighting here also in the next years.

Show comments (1)
ga_ning5
Posted Jan. 29, 2020, 12:10 a.m.

make a mobile app and youll never work another day in your life

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 29, 2020, 12:28 p.m.

Hello ga_ning5,
the App will come, but currently we are still working on some other features, but be sure to get a mobile App is on the list!

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting