1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 18:04:13
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Where are the weapons?

Aston
Posted Nov. 19, 2019, 12:01 p.m.

Great update!
One question: where are the weapons for the SS?
You have introduced two images and put a limit to the esp pints in Bs ... Perhaps to prevent the pg from leveling up too quickly? So the problem of missing weapons is not heard?
You have been at this point for ten years. Congratulations

Show comments (2)
aszlig CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 19, 2019, 3:04 p.m.

Which weapons are you missing exactly?

Right now we have weapons until almost level 600. Are you suggesting to add more weapons for levels higher than 600 or generally replace the images?

Note that we aren't finished yet with the graphics update, there's more to come.

Show comments (2)
KARTALGOLGOLGOL
Posted Dec. 13, 2019, 9:27 a.m.

Merhaba Silahları göremiyorum eskdnforumda goruyoduk tek elli silah 472 den sonrasini goremiyorum 480 tek elli silah seviyeim 160. yardimlutfen

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Dec. 13, 2019, 6:47 p.m.

step by step :)
please have some patience.

KARTALGOLGOLGOL
Posted Dec. 11, 2019, 1:59 p.m.

Merhaba silahları forumda görmüyorum nasil nerde gorebilirim 160 levelim.eskiden gorebilioyoduk.saygilarimla

Aston
Posted Nov. 19, 2019, 3:56 p.m.

Then I'm wrong. I understand that an SS has swords with skill 429 and armor 271. Then nothing.
For this reason the SS are reskillated in hybrid pg.
I'm sure I'm wrong ...;)

Show comments (1)
aszlig CRATR.games
Posted Nov. 20, 2019, 3:28 a.m.

Well, I don't know if you're wrong, because I think I probably didn't understand what you actually are referring to.

So to get on the same page: Are you referring to soul stones here? As in: Do you think we should add more soul stones? And if yes, which skill range?

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting