1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 22:04:37
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → [MG] Monstersgame Wishlist

Bloodfallen
Posted Jan. 13, 2020, 12:31 a.m.
Edited by Patti April 13, 2020, 5:53 p.m.

Now that you are working on rewriting, it would be great if you could add some new mechanics, and illustrations within the game to make it feel like a new game, but without losing the touch that characterizes it.

• Add more illustrations to the game, for example when hunting humans, see an illustration that represents how it was in our hunt, and not only read a text, also add new illustrations of the Merchant, the Arena, the Cemetery, and our Hideout.

• Change the designs of the Rings so that they are more varied in design, some like these for example would look pretty good.

• Add new effects to the Rings and Amulets such as, a Ring that allows you to receive an attack without losing gold, but once used the ring disappears, also an Amulet that affects your luck factor when hunting, for example when you make a attack you will find your opponent without Weapon or Armor.

• Being able to find weapons and potions as in the Cemetery also when we hunt.

• Be able to modify the name of our Weapon

• Add animations to some weapons so they look like this

• Upload avatars in the game with larger image size (sometimes it happens that you want to upload your avatar and exceed the limit of the size of 100 KB and you have to lower the size to upload it and your avatar loses quality)

• **Add more Accomplishments that we can achieve, something like if our Vampire reaches such a number of battles won, our waiting time to attack is reduced of the 5 minutes, or if our Werewolf reaches such a number of stolen gold, its percentage of stolen gold when attacking also increases.

• Making clan wars fairer, for example taking into account the levels and quantity of clan members and their average Skill when declaring a war.

• Having rewards when winning a war, for example obtaining Gold or Weapons for all members of the Clan depending on how many victories they have achieved, I think that would give more fun and sense to clan wars.

• Have an official Discord server to increase communication between players.

For my part they are all the ideas that come to mind, I've been playing since 2006 and I've seen the game change a lot, I know they are quite a few ideas and maybe not all of them can be taken immediately, but it would be great if they could be implemented in a future.

If someone else has more ideas please do the favor to comment in order to contribute and make a better list. :)

Show comments (1)
tonaseryo2
Posted Jan. 13, 2020, 1:55 a.m.

selfavatar takes atmosphere of the game away..i rather graphic gamemade avatars

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 13, 2020, 12:10 p.m.

Wow really very good ideas, great work !
Do you mean catching potions or do you really think that you will find weapons and potions during the manhunt?
At the moment there is still the so called potion catching.
Discord Server is a big topic yes, currently there is an unofficial Discord Server, where some players and the team are.

I will forward your ideas to the team :)

Please keep in mind that the monster game Rewrite is currently in progress and should be finished before new features are added to the current version.

Best regards Patti

Show comments (1)
Bloodfallen
Posted Jan. 15, 2020, 2:37 a.m.

I know it's a lot of things and not all of them can be implemented immediately, but it would be great if they could be in the game in the future, another thing I'd like is for you to post some previews of the rewriting progress here, like a preview of the new Monstersgame design, some new weapon or some new mechanics in the game, it would also be great if there was a Beta :)

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 15, 2020, 9:34 a.m.

Innovations will certainly be able to do a few things, Rewrite means first of all and I hope I can now explain this well and correctly.
What you now know is first taken completely and rewritten in another programming language
Since I'm not the programmer I don't know the progress at the moment, but I will point out if progress is possible to say here, of course it costs time and should rather stay in the programming tunnel XD
Can't promise anything, though.
Greetings Patti

Bloodfallen
Posted Jan. 16, 2020, 4:03 a.m.

Oh so the game will be released as if it was a completely new one, starting from a server 1, and not as some 26 or int3 server, that would be great too, it would feel like a new game, but without losing its essence, once the game is released it would be enough to create a mobile app and that way many old players would play again and many more new ones would join. :)

Greetings

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 16, 2020, 12:15 p.m.

You will keep your game account and the rewrite will be applied to all existing game worlds.
I think one of the developers will certainly comment on this when the air is far away, or when they need something else for the eye so only code lines :D

PrinceTudy
Posted March 5, 2020, 2:06 p.m.

Hello ! When do you guys release the new game? I would love to start new and with the memories of old...this was part of my childhood game..waiting for updates ! Thank you and good job.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted March 5, 2020, 6:55 p.m.
Edited by Patti April 13, 2020, 7:05 p.m.

Hello for the Rewrite there is unfortunately no current date that the game is currently reprogrammed from the beginning.
Such a thing unfortunately takes its time.

Posted March 17, 2020, 12:29 a.m.

Seeing as we have Cerberuses, and Hydras...next we should have Chimeras as guards, perhaps? =)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting