1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 19:04:46
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Cant get premium Items

tonaseryo2
Posted Jan. 13, 2020, 4:16 a.m.

Hi, i cant understand why premium items costs only premium currency and not any gold? Thats not fair, because its paytowin....I will put XXX money to game for items and all gold i will invest only into stats...

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Jan. 13, 2020, noon

Well some items are currently designed that way yes, but most items are already available for gold
Please do not forget that development costs money as well as game servers.
What items are bothering you that currently cost the coins and are not available for gold?

Malikon
Posted March 29, 2020, 5:43 p.m.
Edited by Malikon March 29, 2020, 5:47 p.m.

There is no need to feel angry about that, so far theres no big difference between free items and "real money items". Look here as an example at my level.

I removed the details because something on this forum will make them look weird, look .. a photo to clarify it.

Photo: https://imgur.com/a/qY3bPJT

Between items are like 2 level difference. The only thing that a real money item offer is a change from - 13 dex to - 12 dex and - 17 sta to - 16 sta.
Except that the item have still 3 sockets like a free gold item.

And at rings and amulets those diamond items offer an extra attribute like +4sta, +2parry or things like this. I talk as a level 30 player, dont know exactly how is in the big league.

So theres not a big difference between free or pay items. The only thing is that those that pay real money they dont need to collect 30-40-50k gold like us :))

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting