1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 10:03:32
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → The change from Jewels to MoonCOINS

FireBlade
Posted Oct. 6, 2012, 5:05 p.m.
Edited by FireBlade Oct. 7, 2012, 11:28 a.m.

So , if im understanding this right

When the day comes when RMS make JEWELS obsolete and get rid of them totally , all of our games will be dependent on MoonCOINS

So at the moment , if i have 50 Jewels on my account and 500 MoonCOINS and i want to make a purchase of 450 Jewels the system will use my jewels first and leave me with zero and then take 400 of my MoonCOINS and leave me with a total balance of ...

Jewels = Zero

MoonCOINS = 100

When the system does move to MoonCOINS useing our MoonID accounts the situation will then be ....

If i have 3 accounts , each with 1000 MoonCOINS available i would basically be able to use those MoonCOINS on ANY of my 3 accounts

So in effect , i could say that i have 1 account with 3000 MoonCOINS available

The central payment option is going to be our MoonID accounts and NOT our individual game accounts

I personally see this as a good move by RMS because if i need to make a purchase on one of my accounts for 1100 MoonCOINS but i only have the 1000 i said before , I could actually " take " 100 MoonCOINS from one of my other accounts if you see what i mean even though they are all in one account ..... my MoonID account

This is a discussion thread so lets discuss this :)

Do you as a player think this is a good move by RMS or bad ?

When is the Jewel / MoonCOIN changeover going to happen ?

Also , is there any news on the Worldwide Chat system ?

FireBlade

Redhead
Posted Oct. 6, 2012, 7:38 p.m.

I love it :D

Ausvamp
Posted Oct. 11, 2012, 6:21 a.m.

I play daily on 7 MG worlds and they are all now on the MoonID system and i think this is a good thing. I no longer have to purchase Blood Crystals on 7 servers now and it will be a lot easier to keep track of purchases as well.

st0rm
Posted Oct. 13, 2012, 7:49 p.m.

I personally think this is a fantastic idea as you don't have to take care of two forms of premium: crystals / jewels and moon coins. Furthermore, the possibility of managing the premium currency among several accounts is a definitely good idea since one could buy premium coins and then use them as he/she sees fit.
As for the time when this is going to happen I think that only RMS knows that. I would rather have it sooner than later but this is just me. :)

theyan
Posted Dec. 6, 2012, 10:48 p.m.

Great, I like it!

GYNDE
Posted Dec. 8, 2012, 5:05 a.m.

I like the new system.

DO have a couple questions though.. :)

Do we know when the "Final" day for use of In-Game currency is?

Also, what happens to the in-game currency ( In KF it's Jewels), if it is not used by this "Final" day?
Does it go to our Moon-ID account?
What if you have multiple characters...?

GYNDE

Show comments (1)
Mirkec
Posted Dec. 9, 2012, 3:02 a.m.
Edited by Patti Dec. 22, 2022, 9:02 a.m.

yesterday i received 2 jewels through tavern so i don't think that there will be "FINAL DAY" anytime soon.

who knows, maybe they'll keep ingame rewards in old currency for sentimental reasons :)

Lapislazuli
Posted Jan. 6, 2013, 11:30 p.m.

No. The in game currency is not going to be killed on a final day =P

MaximusDecimusMeridius Moderator
Posted Feb. 8, 2013, 5:35 p.m.

I believe its a pretty good idea. You can now use your coins in more than 1 server and game. It's great because if you have loads of coins in one game account and stop playing it, you no longer lose them. You can use the coins on another server or even on another RMS game!

Dianna
Posted March 11, 2013, 4:52 p.m.

Sounds good in principle but the fact is that it does not work in my case.

The moon coins will not transfer and there is some bug that makes it impossible for me to even open the tickets to read the responses.

sofiajoe
Posted Nov. 11, 2014, 6:46 a.m.

I think it will be great to have the chat when I in a game!!
what do you think?
http://www.pass-4-sure.com

wowlol
Posted Sept. 19, 2015, 8:49 a.m.
Edited by wowlol Sept. 19, 2015, 8:50 a.m.

While a replay Cheap Fifa Coins or pre-match area is going on, the gamer designs along with the experience seem fantastic.

However, when they begin to FIFA 16 Coins make the things become vibrant, they are to end up to become a little unorganized.at http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting