1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 21:04:24
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → About ressurecting attacks!

Malikon
Posted March 29, 2020, 5:18 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I think we all know that KF servers are mostly dead. I can't speak for all levels maybe top 10 are still active but for me, and my "range" is very bad.

I wont say too much because no one loves to read 750 lines, but yesterday for example in 73 attacks I made like 1.093 gold, this is very bad and attacks are useless nowadays.

Attacks dont offer gold. Missions give almost no gold aswell. The only way to play KF these days is to work 24/7 those 12h jobs and buy an items everytime to save gold. For a 20k attribute point you spend 40k gold, but is a safe way to make some gold.

NOW my suggestion is to revive the attacks and make premium useful again, cuz now is pointless to spend any money on it.

1. Every account that was 4 weeks or more inactive, should generate like 500 gold / hour for example, so in this way everyone will be able to get some good gold from attacks and be able to train and attack more often.

2. Make somehow that we will get like bonus gold from attacks, this should be calculated by everyones level.
    So this way you'll have a report like: x attacked y, x won and raided 3 gold + 650 gold bonus

The only problem is that for this thing they need to make for level ranges different amount of gold bonus.

1-9 takes 100-200 gold bonus | 10-19 takes 300-400 gold bonus | 20-29 takes 500-600 gold bonus | 30-39 takes | 600-700 gold bonus | 40-49 takes 800-900 gold bonus

This is just an example for everyone to understand what im tryin' to say. The gold bonus was just an example can be modified to be higher, cuz lower will be bad.

Looking forward for your replies, bad or good ill read them probably :D

#StayHome #PlayKF

Show comments (2)
Raspberry
Posted April 4, 2020, 10:39 a.m.

I also agree that this game needs some improvements, but I believe that a new developer team is working on that.

Your idea is great, but I don't believe that it will bring more active players to game. It is a helping measure for those who currently play.

Show comments (1)
Malikon
Posted April 8, 2020, 11:31 p.m.

You never know, maybe the word will spread that attacks are worthy again and old level sitters will come back. KF offer something that BK dont... more that -3exp per fight so is amazing to level sit and go freakin' strong.

Now that we have all that free premium i keep attacking but, nothing .. i make even 100 attacks somedays and for what, 1000-1200 gold.. that means 0. in that time i could've work and make more :P

it will be great if the devs would check the forum ... attacks are useless now.

ga_ning5
Posted June 11, 2020, 4:11 a.m.

This would also get rid of the cow accounts that people make. They are used because most mid level players have virtually no source of gold

ga_ning5
Posted June 11, 2020, 3:58 a.m.

This sounds like a great idea. I don't have a membership right now (literally paypal just doesnt work for kf right now) and I am getting 80% of my money from 12 hour taverns. Perhaps there could be a system in which you could have NPCs abnalogous to those in the Battleserver that have gold and carry it in graduating amounts depending on ability and level. I wish I could play more actively but I mostly just do tavern runs and BS

Rym
Posted July 30, 2020, 4:23 a.m.

+1 I think this is a great Idea

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting