1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 23:05:56
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → Profile Pic + Highscore - Monstersgame

Posted April 14, 2020, 8:07 a.m.
Edited by 2212 April 14, 2020, 9:18 a.m.

Hi,

• How do I delete my profile pic? I can only find an option to select a new pic. How do I simply delete what is there, without adding a new pic?

• What is wrong with the Highscore of some servers? You go to the Highscore and there are only 40 players there. You select the option to see how many wolves vs vampires there are in the server, and it says that there are thousands. And if you search for players to attack, based on level, on the raids page, you find players that are not listed on the Highscore. What gives?

Before the admins get angry, yes I know I already asked this in the ticket I already had opened for the other issue. I was just wondering whether anyone else had the same problems.

Regards

Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 14, 2020, 8:46 a.m.

Hi, we can delete your profile for you, please open a ticket :)

The highscore shows only active fights, so if you see only 40 players, there are only 40 players fighting, people doing manhunts or graveyard are not covered by the system.
see here : Highscore display only to place xy

and here : Highscore display as . and not visible for others

I hope this was of some help to you.

Regards Patti

Show comments (1)
Posted April 14, 2020, 9:06 a.m.
Edited by Patti Nov. 1, 2020, 8 p.m.

It was, thank you Patti! =)

1 - Understood. Are you sure you want me to open a new ticket? xD I'll just add to the one I have, maybe?

2 - Oh, I see. I thought it was a bug. Pt1 and Pt12 have hundreds of players...2 and 8 have 40 o.O

Thanks again.
Regards.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 14, 2020, 3:03 p.m.

Please open a new ticket for this request :)
Regards Patti

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting