1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 03:04:39
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → [MG] Monstersgame Ideas

Hellcat
Posted May 10, 2020, 8:26 a.m.

It is great to see how after so long a Monstersgame update is being worked on, I am an old school player, so I have seen the game change over time, there were always some ideas that I would have liked to see in the game, and now that they are working on the Rewrite I would love that they could be taken into account.

New Illustrations in the game

This would give the game a fresh look, new artwork in Raid, The Town, Ancestral Site, Graveyard, Hideout, adding artwork in the Arena, having more variety, for example, that the Hideout of vampires and werewolves look different, that each ancestor has its own illustration, when we do the manhunt, have some illustration of the result and not just read text, when we search in Highscore we will be shown the information of the players along with their avatar

Clan Wars

Something I would like to see is that there was a tab that would show us the clan wars that are currently happening along with the statistics, in the past on the servers of Spain, most of the clan wars were organized through the forum, each player was posting their victories, in that way the clan wars were more entertaining since the other users could see how the war was going and leave comments, this gave more emotion to the clan wars, something like that could be implemented. When a war is declared, a topic will be opened in the same clan war tab, where the results of the war will be shown, and the other players will be able to comment, this would help to further increase communication between players.

Rewards

Something that helps keep players active, would be that the same game would give us rewards for achieving goals, for example, that the player with the highest number of victories or stolen gold per week gets some reward like Blood Crystals

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted May 11, 2020, 8:32 p.m.

Hello,
very nice and many ideas, where we already have some in our heads that do the same thing, gladly more such ideas.
Please only consider that we want to have the current MG in the new version before we add new features.
Gladly more such ideas, we have an open ear, what we implement and what not we can not promise of course :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting