1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 02:04:34
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → More options at Battlefield

Salvation
Posted May 30, 2020, 11:27 a.m.

Just thought of how KF would be if there were more options playing the Battlefield, meaning the number of fights. What about 50, 100, 150, 200 etc? I think it would both engage more people and add an extra strategic dimension.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted June 8, 2020, 8:45 p.m.

Hello, =)

What exactly do you mean by fighting ? you have 3 options that you can choose:
100 attacks / 200 attacks / 400 attacks

see here : Battlefield

or would you like more than these 3 options ?

Regards Patti

Rhynuld
Posted May 26, 2023, 11:15 p.m.
Edited by Rhynuld May 26, 2023, 11:17 p.m.

Yes a lower battles option sounds really good. In fact I came on here thinking about suggesting it myself.

You see, I've been around since the Battlegrounds were first implimented like a year or two after KF first started actually- and not once in the past two decades have I ever reached 100 battles. No matter how much time I had for it that day, making a move every chance I got.

I imagine would require making a move every single time that the cooldown time is done through the entire course of the session. And I just don't have that kind of time.

So yeah an option with lower number of fights to reach would be great. Or at the very least set milestone rewards for reaching a set numbers of fights like every 25 battles or at least 50.

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting