3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 16:04:05
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereIdeas → (KF) Chat

Rym
Posted July 22, 2020, 10:04 p.m.
Edited by Rym July 22, 2020, 10:06 p.m.

It would help a lot to create a live chat where players can chat. While some mission is finished that people can chat with each other.

Having this on the battleground would be great!

Rym
Posted Feb. 15, 2021, 7:49 p.m.

I still believe that this idea of a chat is very good.

Create a canteen button and that all the players on the server can go and chat between those who are connected. I mean a whole server chat. Filters could even be implemented such as being in a chat with only the members of the guild.

In general, the messaging system is good, but a chat could give the game much more life, in the same way, make good friends between players. Currently I have some friends with whom we made a WhatsApp group to be able to talk more easily and therefore the ideal thing I think is that something like this can be done but within the game.

I hope you consider this idea :)

Show comments (2)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 19, 2021, 10:52 a.m.

Hello, sounds interesting some kind of inn you mean ?
Currently we have a live chat on Discord that you can also use via browser / client app or via app browser chat.

Show comments (2)
Rym
Posted Feb. 20, 2021, 4:12 a.m.

Yes, we can call it inn :)

The point of creating this server chat is to talk between all the online players in the server where you play.

In discord chat there are only 46 players and I am sure there are many more players out there. Not many people like to use discord.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Feb. 20, 2021, 11:34 a.m.

You can also write there, you don't just have to speak ;)

But yes, I know what you mean and I also think a connection not directly to the game but via the moonid platform would be a good thing, currently we have an official Discord server since last year until we can think about a platform solution.
As I said, I think your idea is really good.

Bloodfallen
Posted Feb. 21, 2021, 10:35 a.m.

I agree, I would like to see something similar in Monstersgame, something like a chat room where players on the server can communicate, with a filter depending on their race whether they are vampire or werewolf.

That way the game would feel more alive and there would be better communication between players, personally I think the most fun of this game is meeting people and hanging out talking with your fellow players.

Using Discord could also be a solution, but some people don't like it and I think it would be better if a chat room was implemented directly in the game.

I would like you to take this into account for a future update :)

Show comments (1)
Rym
Posted Feb. 22, 2021, 4:27 a.m.

Thank you for supporting the Idea :)

Simpsonizado
Posted March 28, 2021, 8:35 a.m.

I think it's a very good idea, it would be very healthy and productive both for the game and for its players

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting