1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 10:04:08
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereBug reports → KF Battlefield - Number Errors

Zhenriel
Posted Sept. 9, 2020, 2:08 p.m.

The Battle Points to XP conversion and the stat numbers (battles, wins, losses) are often off. If you have 60 BP for example, the number of XP awarded will almost always be lower than that (55, 51 etc). It usually lowers the amount by up to ~20 points.

I also had it give me a little more than the final number but that only happened once. I'm not sure why this happens but it makes wins feel less impactful if the XP they give (as BP) can be lost by chance at the end of a session. Gold is awarded correctly though.

As for the stats, I went to the previous battle sessions page, I added up all the losses and then compared it to the number shown in the PvP Complete Overview page (from Highscore) and it was way more than that. Losses were actually 15, but on the PvP overview it showed 30 (and this is on a newer character). Even the battles and wins were incorrect.

Now I'm not sure why BP isn't always a 1:1 conversion (since that's how it should be really) but I also saw the weird stat inaccuracy and I thought I'd post it here just in case there's some weird bugs causing these two.

Grief
Posted Sept. 9, 2020, 6:16 p.m.

AFAIK the amount of experience can be +5% or -10%, it's a random value between this range.

BTW is it possible to fix the Battleground highscore on "Seasonal battle session overview" ? Because it doesn't shows the correct years like 2010-2020, instead it shows 2000-2007 range which it doesn't even shows any player.

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted Sept. 9, 2020, 8:21 p.m.

Yeah I thought it was strange but I didn't know if it was (for some reason) intentional or not so I wanted to bring it up along with the inaccurate stats to see what was up with it.

But it should really be a 1:1 anyway since there's no point to do it like that. Gold is already awarded within a certain range according to the Battle Efficiency but if BP are going to be randomly deducted anyway, then you might as well just randomly award them at a high rate or just do it 1:1 since you're beating players at your Level/Battle Efficiency anyway.

But the stats I've tried to compare were indeed inaccurate and there's also what you brought up as well. (I just checked)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting