1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 20:04:28
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereAnnouncements → KnightFight Hotfix from 23.09.2020

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 24, 2020, 5:02 p.m.
Edited by Patti Sept. 26, 2020, 11:55 a.m.

We have recorded a hotfix that night, which changes the state for the life energy and experience points in KnightFight.
Furthermore, the attack button is now always shown and only after a click is it asked whether the opponent is attackable at all.

Update form 26.09.2029 :

We've made a change this night, this will make the life energy/experience and the attack button visible again if you have Premium or your account is longer than 24h.
The 24 hours could still change.

Zhenriel
Posted Sept. 24, 2020, 5:14 p.m.

Ah so that's why everything seemed broken. There's also a new "Reset Skill Points" button instead of the plus signs if you have all points allocated already.

Show comments (2)
Grief
Posted Sept. 24, 2020, 6:16 p.m.

A full skill reset would be great, perhaps paying with gems/mooncoins (or free for who is playing for more than 10 years :D)

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 24, 2020, 6:39 p.m.

A very good idea
Is noted :)

Zhenriel
Posted Sept. 24, 2020, 7:45 p.m.

Maybe not a full reset but it could be a fixed amount per point and have the gold cost work the same way.

I'd also like to see a balance pass though because there's things that could use an update, some tweaks, extra features etc. Alignment for example is too grindy and slow to build and the requirements on equipment are often ridiculous and without much benefit.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 25, 2020, 8:44 a.m.

Good morning, we have done a touch up on Knightfight,
this change allows from level 10 again to see the life energy of others
Does this number suit you ? do you have any other ideas ?

Show comments (2)
Grief
Posted Sept. 25, 2020, 5:50 p.m.

So it is normal that I can't see the experience points of the other players?

Zhenriel
Posted Sept. 25, 2020, 6:55 p.m.

I was wondering what the rationale behind the changes was. The Life and XP change in particular seems a little strange.

Patti CRATR.games
Posted Sept. 26, 2020, 11:56 a.m.

New Update on KnightFight worlds :)

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting